Virus- The Seven Passwords

PROLOGUE
I did it.
Of all people, the President hired me for the most important mission ever. I wasn't some top secret agent trained to do this kind of thing. Medical students don't learn how to shoot guns and crack codes. So how did I earn this position? My teachers tell me I'm a genius but I think of myself as someone who just wants to do well in the world.
I'm retired now. I spend my days reading, traveling, and managing. Managing what? My own hotel in paradise. Paid cash for it.
By now, you've read about the passwords. The entire world knows.
The International Health Council (IHC) collected every single human's DNA and found a cure - for everything. Every disease and ailment. After the IHC cracked the human code, they split up the information into seven pieces. Each continent could only access its own database. Why? Because if scientists could find a cure for everything, they might be able to find an end. The end. A virus so deadly it could wipe out everyone on the planet. So in order to avoid that risk, only one person knew all seven passwords.
When he disappeared, the passwords did as well.
My partner and I were given six weeks to gather the missing codes. Call me Camille.

Wadilo13 said...
I have the whole book but I have only edited the first five pages. And yes, her partners name is Liam Wright and he is explained in the Introduction which comes after this prolouge.

LaylaViolet said...
Are you going to continue this? And in the beginning, 'Camille' said the President chose HER, yet she has a partner; wouldn't that persone be her sidekick. Background story is needed too, please. Good grammar and your sentences make sense. A+