Black Wings, White Hearts Part 3 | Teen Ink

Black Wings, White Hearts Part 3

By freedombird GOLD, Staten Island, New York
freedombird GOLD, Staten Island, New York

your favorite color is the one that looks best on you

I made my way silently back to my seat to stare dreamily at the angel that sat before me. "You ok?" Casper asked with concern evading his patient expression. I nodded. "Never been better..." I replied. "You know what? Let's just go... service is bad anyways." He half-joked. "Mallory? Hey Mallory!" a voice called happily. I glanced up to find myself glaring at the person that excitedly waved back. "Um do you know that girl?" Casper laughed. "Sadly yes... my best friend." I replied. "Give me a minute ok?" i asked. He shrugged. "Go on..." He urged. i burst through the exit, furiated by the sudden disturbance. "Cole!" I snapped viciously at the happy blond. Cole shrugged and examined her painted gray nails, trying to hide her observations of me and Casper. "Cole... why are you here?" I asked. "Before i answer that... WHO IS THAT GUY?! I'V NEVER SEEN HIM BEFORE!" Cole squealed with excitment. "This is none of your concern Cole... now go home!" I snapped trying to cool down my anger. "Fine... but i want details later!" She replied as she skipped off without even a goodbye. I made my way back into the diner and plopped down on the seat. "She seemed, charming." Casper chuckled. "Who, Cole? she gets excited when she sees me with a guy... don't be so surprised." I replied."Shall we go then?" Casper asked. I nodded in agreement and stood up. Casper trailed behind me as we both exited the diner and entered the small town that i have inhabited. "I wish i could live in a nice small town lke this... my friends and I are kind of forced to live in crowded cities..." Casper said. I looked at him curiously. "Why?" I asked. "People know about us...they hunt us own and... get rid of anyone on their way... maybe this isnt such a good idea, you know, you helping me out and all.you could get hurt." Casper suggested. I felt my heart skip a beat. "I'd, have to leave you?" i wanted to say. My heart throbbed and ached for him to see that his words disturbed me. I couldnt bear losing him, even if i have only known him for a few hours.

to be continued...

FINALLY! i wrote part 3!thankyou all my readers! remember that i'm not anywhere near the conclusion so tune in for more parts!

Fizza SILVER said...
on Sep. 13 2011 at 2:26 am
Fizza SILVER, Raipur, Other
Very goooooooooooooooooood work <3 love it. when are you posting more? :)

amachii GOLD said...
on Mar. 26 2010 at 4:00 pm
amachii GOLD, Schenectady, New York

"ganbaranakutemo ee nende!" (It's okay even if you didn't do your best!) -Smileage/Tsunku

i really like the series! i just stombled upon part 1 today, kept reading, and i love them! :)

Wasda BRONZE said...
on Feb. 25 2010 at 8:33 pm
Wasda BRONZE, Cave Creek, Arizona
very very good story when are you wrighting more