The Search For the Truth (Continuing of No Name Yet. Chapter Two) Chapter Three

"Mama, we're home" I yelled, opening the door, seeing the place was a mess. Overturned couches and the broken TV, "oh no" I muttered and ran to the kitchen, I didnt see anything. Then something dropped on me, I looked at my shoulder and then looked up, a part of the ceiling was dripping red...water...red...juice...oh no...red blood. I ran up the stairs and into Mama and Papa's room, I screamed as I looked at the hanging body of Gran, I started to run out the door and then someone caught me and said "I got you it'll be okay I promise."

I looked up at Mama as Papa held her. Papa looked at me, motioning for us to go outside and wait for the cops. I stood up, picked up Andrew and went outside, a crowd had formed outside I saw Shawn and Austin heading our way. "What happened?" Shawn asked, looking at the approaching cop cars, Arianne and me looked at each other, I said "if we wanted you to know we would tell you" Shawn sat down under the tree with us. "I'm sorry" he whispered, rustling Andrew's hair softly, I looked at Shawn for a second and then looked up at Austin. I had this feeling that they knew already, that maybe they saw it or something.

I turned my head as Austin looked down at me, then I heard the faraway thundering like a storm was approaching. Arianne screamed and jumped up, I looked at her and then at the ground, there was a spot on the ground, it was spreading. I jumped up with Andrew and backed up, along with everyone.

The next thing I heard was a POP and I was covered in the red substance. I opened my eyes, I wasnt sure I saw what I thing I was seeing but I think I did. Mutants or something, some screams erupted around me. "What are those things?" Arianne managed, I looked at her and shrugged, "some mutant things I guess" I said and suddenly felt the tugging on my arms. Andrew screamed and wrapped his arms around my neck, I held him tighter but whatever it was pulled him harder. "Help me" I whispered to Arianne, she grabbed Andrew with me, but the...thing pulled harder and Andrew flew out of our hands. "No" Arianne yelled, as Andrew disappeared into thin air.