A New Vampire Story

Fangs flash and blood spills. A creature, their skin as white as new fallen snow, bends over the now dead body and sucks up the blood left over from their attakc. This is what many people think when they hear the word vampire.
For most people who love vampires a chill runs down their spine when they hear that word. I know it does for me and my love for vampires has prompted me to write a story about my own kind of vampires. The story will be like something nobdoy ever though of.
It won't be like the Twilight Saga where if vampires walk into teh light they sparkle. It won't be like the MOrganville Vampire Series where vampires rule the town and everybody knows about them. This story won't be like Interview with the Vampire where a vampire wishes to escape his fate. Finally it won't be like the House of Night Series where all vampires attend a school for themselves.
Mine wil be original and itneresting. My ideads will flow like the blood that vampires drink. The words will interpret my love for vampries. I will honor my vampires and someday publish my story for the whole world to read.

AVATARBLUE said...
gotta love vampires
-AVATARBLUE

mcrfhgirl4ever replied...
haha true but i messed up a little on the typing. :P

AVATARBLUE replied...
that ok its like part of the story
-AVATARBLUE

Wasda replied...
are the vampire stories poems

fhmcrgirl4ever replied...
no their not. Im still working on the story the vampire poems are just for fun