Dreams

There’s a moment of bliss in everyone’s day. It’s when you’re in bed; eyes closed, mind blank. Most people call it being half asleep. They’re wrong. It’s the moment when you’re subconscious is strongest; it is when reality becomes imaginary and imaginary becomes reality. It’s when our dreams come alive.
Few people understand the complexity of the dream world. Of course that’s the point, people don’t want what happens during those few hours to be remembered or experienced. You may think that you want your dreams to be a reality, but the truth is every dream is a nightmare.
***
I remember all of my dreams, but they aren’t my own dreams. When I sleep I see other people’s dreams.Only a handful of people van change dreams. I am one of them.

SilverLuna said...
Wow, this sounds interesting, although I have to say that where this intro leads me sounds alot like the plot line of the books Wake and Fade. Good job none-the-less. THey way you write is still very clear and intriging!(:

alchive This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 4, 2010 at 11:36 am
sounds really interesting- you caught my attention within the first two sentences-post the story!