GARY:D | Teen Ink

GARY:D

January 25, 2010
By Eriin BRONZE, Henderson, Nevada
Eriin BRONZE, Henderson, Nevada
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Remember its mind over matter.. i dont mind and you dont matter.
mira im talking to you.


Once upon a time, there was a green horse named Gary. He lived in a place called Great Oats Field. It was a very sad place to live, because there was barely any life and everything was dole and made you sad. Gary was lonely and normally spent his days trotting around the Great Oats Field trying to find a friend. He waited for months and months for someone to appear in this field, but no one ever showed up. He was just about to give up searching for a friend until something magical happened.


Sparkles started falling from the sky and the wind picked up. All of Gary’s surroundings started morphing into different shapes and sizes. Everything became bright vibrant colors. It was as if Gary’s old dole home was now a wonderland. Then, out of the blue, a small creature appeared.
“Well hello there buddy” said the small creature.
“What is this, who are you?” questioned Gary
“I’m Tammy, Tammy the ferret. You seemed like you needed a friend so here I am.”
“Yes but, why is everything so colorful? This place use to be so depressing.”
“Because I showed up. I have a special gift that can make such a sad place as this into something new and happy. So what would you like to do?”

They spent the rest of that day skipping and leaping around the Field. Tammy would hide while Gary would try to find her. They would lye down on the very now green grass and find pictures in the sky. Gary’s was finally happy for the first time in his life, now that he had a friend. For his life was changed forever, in this wonderful wonderland. The end.

The author's comments:
Gary is a GREAT friend to me. so i turned our life story into a fairytale.