COMPLICATIONS

"Class, we have a new student.... Conner Maxwell." The teacher announces. Everyone looks his way. The man was extremely attractive with long midnight black hair and chocolate brown eyes I think he could have any girl in the whole school. Everyone said their 'hey's' and 'welcomes' so he took a seat beside me. "Hey I'm Elinor. Eli for short." I introduce myself. "Hello, Elinor, Eli for short." He says. I laugh. "Do you liked to be called any shorter version?" I ask. "Uh, I really don't think you can shorten Conner." He says and laughs. "Oh, sure you can. You can shorten every name." I assure him. He smiles. "Like you could be, C.M, for Conner Maxwell. Or Connie!" I add. He chuckles. "Their all very nice suggestions but I think I'll stick with just Conner." He says. I laugh. The teacher begins her lesson of atoms and other boring stuff. Everyone is writing notes but I can't seem to keep my eyes off of Conner. He meets my gaze and laughs. He taps my blank sheet of paper. "My, my. You have a lot to catch up on. At the end of class you can burrow my notes, if you would like." He suggests. I nod. The bell rings. We have three minutes to get to our other class. I gather my stuff together and catch up to Conner who had already left a second after the bell. "Hey! Wait up!" I shout to Conner. He stops and turns around. I jog to catch up to him. "Uh, what class do you have next?" I ask hoping English. "I believe I have English, you? Oh, and here's the notes..." He trails off handing me his paper. I take it. "English." I state. He smiles. "Cool." He says. "Very cool." I add.

***
"Eli!" I hear a voice calling my name from behind. I look back. Conner is jogging towards me. Conner has all his classes with me. I call it destiny or fate either way I get to look at a guy that should be a supermodel all day. It's like heaven! Conner reaches me. "Uh, could i possibly walk you home?" He asks very sincere. In my head i jump on his back and yell out "YES!" but in reality I nod. He smiles and starts walking. "Where do you live?" He asks. "1998 North Bittle Street." I state. I can't help but smile. My cheeks hurt so much I think I'm gonna need surgery. He smiles and nods. I feel his arm slip behind me and i giggle. "CONNER!" I hear a female voice yell. Conner looks back. He starts to kiss me. I can't help but to let him. He pulls back and kisses my neck. Over and over again he presses his lips to my neck until I feel a final jab. I slowly slip into a sleep. I hear Conner yelling at the woman. "Are you happy, Izella." He says. I try to pry myself off the ground but my body feels so weak. I close my eyes and sink into a sleep.

alaina said...
uhh... i would write more to this but i really dont know how to add a chapter lol

Lovestonedloser said...
I really like this piece. Comment on some of my work if you don't mind please? I have two stories "Forever" and "A Blood promise" give opinions on if i should continue one, the other or both?

KK2013 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Im assuming (and hoping) this is To be continued, but very good. a mistake, first paragraph, burrow instead of borrow.... i thought this was funny because i could imagine someone burrowing into papers, sorry, just went off topic. anyway, very good start!

alchive This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 27, 2010 at 11:43 am
yes, please continue. i think i got the general flow, but i was still kind of lost to what was exactly going on.