Into Nothing

Into nothing

It was 11 o'clock as I lay my head down. A familiar sight enters my line of sight and reels me in. There’s no stopping this thing glowing with luminosity. I was a fish in a magical sea of wonder, I resist less. I ease into a state of relaxation. I float and think. Everything turns to a blur, but the thing. The thing in the distance that I have not yet reached. I’ve seen this thing before. I know I have, but never in this way. Never in the superior intensity as I am witnessing it now. Forget the surroundings; it’s time for me to focus in. A familiar scent and an inviting feel: Kurtis. It’s calling me. Kurtis, Kurtis. Dare I wake? No. I can’t. There’s no way. A string of guitars appears down below. Colors of purple, green, and light blue. So many to choose from. The grip of the thing loosens and I pick up a Bob Dylan signature, acoustic guitar. The guitar gracefully changed colors as I played. The sound was melodic. What a dream. All of a sudden I was sitting in a bowling alley that contained clever and creative humor. The Big Lebowski is the movie in which the bowling alley was from. Movie titles dash back and forth across the nothingness. The thing again, calling me. Kurtis, Kurtis, Kurtis. The clouds of grey provide an invitation so welcoming. I glance over at the clock while rays of sun danced there way around my room.

Lovestonedloser said...
HOLY CRAP , You are such an amazing writer. I truly love this!!. Comment on mine if you don't mind?