Operation Free Planet:The Cold seekers part two

Hi again. I'm glad to see your tuned in. this time i have more to tell you about what happened when i was with the old man. it's weird though that he never mentioned his name to me. (you'll find that out a little later on.) while i was with this guy he asked me what i thought about this planet. I said the hell with it. this planet we call earth has brought nothing good to me but frostbite on my toes just about everyday.then he asked me if it would bother me if some other species took over the planet. stupidly i said that it would be a good thing for mankind to become slaves. we would at least be fed. and do you know what he said? Good! this guy said good. if i had only knew what the hell he meant by good at the time i would have killed that bag of bones. this old man was a cold seeker! a cold seeker hidden among humans. when the next day came i awoke to screams. people were dying all around me and i could do nothing to stop the horror. the cold seekers killed women and kids right before my eyes. one picked me up and was about to impale me with it's sword, but the old man that was really a cold seeker saved me. he told me that if i wanted to live i had to become a slave to him. i said sure, why not. if you were my age and saw the things that i saw,you would have done the same. so he dragged me back to the ship and threw me in a cell. later on they would dissect my brain, but that's for another time. until the next time, be safe and watch out for those cold seekers.

poopy poop? said...
Dude, stop this now. This is absolutely fricken terrible. Poop?

Jackson the Man said...
You need to try better. this sounds like an 8th grader wrote it...