The Beginning: Chapter 1 part 2 | Teen Ink

The Beginning: Chapter 1 part 2

By AmayaRain SILVER, Home, California
AmayaRain SILVER, Home, California

Smile! Life is to short to frown!

“W-who are you and what are you doing inside our house?” my dad asked the strangers, my mom standing behind him, holding his arm.

“We just came for a midnight snack.” The one in front said, still smiling. He seems to be the leader of his small gang.

“We have no food here! We are broke and my wife and I are starving as it is!”

“Oh! We don’t eat human food.”

“Then . . . ?” Both of my parents look confused.

“We eat human flesh and guts.” His grin became wider, their bodies changing shape and size till I realized, they all had the shape of wolves. Werewolves. The next thing I knew, my parents and the werewolves were fighting. My mother was down first, blood covering her whole body, causing a big puddle of blood underneath her, still poring out as they walked over, smiling, to their fresh kill, who is still alive and breathing. Once they got to her, they started to tear her apart, ripping her skin right off, showing bones and muscles, and even organs as she screamed in pain, her screaming lowering as they continued to shred her, then after they started scarfing her down as her last drop of life abandoned her, her eyes staring lifeless at a blank white ceiling with blood splatters. The other two worked on getting my father down and in no time they did since he became distracted by my mothers screaming in pain then her scream vanishing. They started doing the same with him, him screaming in pain exactly like my lifeless mother. Once they finished eating the flesh and guts, they started to lick their blood off the floor then licked their bloody lips and walked out the door from which they had entered.

Mom! Dad! No! I screamed inside my head, crying my eyes out, silently and alone in the closet, looking at my dead lifeless parents and smelling their blood and the rotting flesh. I stayed where I was, frozen in place, over looking the bloody, nasty scene in from of my eyes for many hours.. Even though they have been dead and lifeless for hours, a lone boy peeked into the house before walking in. He sniffed the air as his eyes turned a deep and bright red. He went over to my mothers body and bent down. I couldn’t tell what he was doing since his hair fell and covered his face and my mother’s head.. From a guess, he appeared to be around my age, his hair was a dark brown color. Once he lifted his head, I saw his fangs and my mother’s blood dripping off his little chin. Vampire. His eyes turned to a memorizing green color that I could not look away from. He wiped his chin and walked away from the house with more grace than he had before he sucked her blood. It started to rain as he walked out, as if crying for the loss of my parents. I stayed where I was for the rest of the night and the next two days, afraid to move and afraid they might still be out there, waiting. Waiting for the only survivor of the Rain family.

on Jun. 3 2010 at 12:57 am
AmayaRain SILVER, Home, California

Smile! Life is to short to frown!

It's alright. I replied to her, but I don't think its been posted yet. I have been loading my stories on textnovel.com. It is also a good site with many amazing stories. My username there is also AmayaRain, so I'm not hard to find. xD this story though is postponed. I have no clue where i want to go yet, so i have stopped writing it, for now. On that site though, i have two stories that I have been trying to update as often as i can. You should check them out, if you want to. I haven't heard of that site before but I will check it out, and maybe i will load my stories there as well. :]

-AmayaRain

Don't be so harsh on her erika4964.  Also this story is awesome you should also post it on quizilla.com you will probably get more viewers. It will also load your stories faster good luck.

erika4964 said...

You Know it is either YOU ARE NOT WRITING or this site takes forever to load your stories. Which one is it? And if it is because YOU ARE NOT WRITNG then you just broke you promise from your last comment. AKA Jan. 28's post and today is April 8th. ( think about it how sad that is.) But then again you do have a life and it must be busy for you not to write yet.

Your hurt number 1 fan

Erika4964 

AmayaRain SILVER, Home, California

Smile! Life is to short to frown!

i will defiantly keep writing. :D ive been writing the next chapter(ch.2), but its not ready yet to go up. :]

erika4964 said...
You are killing me softly without these words!!!!!!

erika4964 said...
WOW! I thougth you were forgeting about the story but you proved me wrong. Please keep writing I want to know what happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!