Missing In Venice | Teen Ink

Missing In Venice

December 12, 2009
By Ageless BRONZE, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Ageless BRONZE, Albuquerque, New Mexico
2 articles 0 photos 2 comments

My Daughters Crazy! Possessed by the Devil, the Devil picked the wrong but yet the right one, those star gazing eyes. That girl was a God fearing little girl, and you did this to her. You made her trap me here in this orb of hers taking away my age and making me ugly up into a grey gruesome looking thing. Whose next my son Goliath, my baby girl Jaliah who, but I tell you one thing , Mister, my daughter will overcome your wicked ways. LISTEN TO ME YOU IMBOSOUL. “Curse you to hell, but I am hell”, the man replied.

“Roshana tell your mother see you soon”, said the man. “See you soon mommy, daddy and I have business to attend” Roshana cries. “NO”, Roshana’s mother replied, “he is not your father. Please come back to me I know you are in there”. “Sorry Mommy”, Roshana says, “but I can’t take this from you, why don’t you go join some more foolish people like you”. Tears roll down her mother’s face, knowing she has lost her daughter forever.

As the Venice Waterways rises, it is near the time, this time she’d gone too far. As emptiness fills Venice’s eyes and soon the whole world a path of rusted benches and anything else in site, with the scent of destruction to follow it. Roshana on the outside and her poisoned mind can’t help but smile as if it were a new baby entering the world. As her heart dies and goes black losing every bit of peace, slowly and silently the poison works its way down to the bottom of her toes. Her heart prays for a small piece of God to overpower this evil poison.

Roshana then recognizes a gruesome thing in her orb slowly losing its age and youth and losing its innocent light, then hears her mother singing a song to her. Roshana goes into a daze remembering laughs, joy, pain, God, and happiness; then she goes bazirk falling to the ground screaming out cries for help, saying she is sorry. Saying please forgive me. Then she can’t help but to start crying, screaming out scriptures from the BIBLE. The Mystery Man starts to lose his grey scaly over coat and dims down to being a pure mortal man, but the problem is that this man was someone they recognized someone they knew and loved, it was her…pastor.