My World | Teen Ink

My World

December 11, 2009
By Madeline.Pearl PLATINUM, Smithville, Texas
Madeline.Pearl PLATINUM, Smithville, Texas
21 articles 0 photos 13 comments

The sky, sweet enchanting sky, inflicked horror within my soul. A cold breeze swept through my veins as the stars glicened above me. How could something so amazeing cause such distruction. Cause the World to end, My world to end. The tree's bark scatched into my skin as i Pulled my self closer to the branch where i was perched. Heights made me uneasy, they made me want to be scared, want to feel human. Terror was my only "real" emotion, the rest died when my world died. When He died.
I remember When i heard the fatal news, i locked my self up. Built a wall around my heart, no one was ever going to step foot in it again, never going to make me truely feel the value of life. As the time grew so did the amount of bricks lineing the wall, makeing it impossible to even glance inside. I was Officially blocked off From the world. That was escatly how i liked it.
Suddenly my foot slid out from under me, causeing, the already unbalance position my body was in to tumble out of the tree. My head hit every branch on the way down. My skull throbbed with an un-control able pain. I swear that If my brain could scream and burst into tears itself it would. Instead though it forced my flying carcus to instead. When i finally fell back to earth the pain was gona and so was the wall.