Rewritten

I was now in a field, and there was a merry go round in the middle. It played tempting music so i walked over wondering where i was.
As i approached, The merry go round stopped. The horses where chained, and were black with blood red eyes, but were stone, and plaster, just as the merry go round was covered in mirrors, and metal.
"Hello?" I called out.
It was silent. So i moved forwards to pet the horse.
"I wouldn't do that if i were you." Said a voice from my side. I turned abruptly to see a man sitting on one of the horses. He had a top hat on with a Black suit, he wore no tie or bow, this i found odd. He looked up at me with Violent purple eyes. His hair was the darkest shade of black i had ever seen.
"Well why not?" I asked stubbornly, "Your sitting on them aren't you?"
"Yes," His voice came from a the other side of me this time and i never saw him move"But, If you dare touch them, you'll never be able to leave this place." He went silent, looked around and waved for me to come closer, I did figuring that this was all in my mind anyways. "They'll steal your soul." He whispered into my ear. Then disappeared.
"well, what do you mean steal your soul?" I asked annoyed throwing my hands up.
"Shush," His voice was behind me."The horses can hear you." I turned frightened. I lowered my voice.
"Then why are you here?" i asked.
"Isn't it obvious? I'm Trapped!" He said loudly, laughing hysterically. "I write, and rewrite this world your in! If you can rewrite it yourself and make it work out and live happily ever after, I can be set free! But so far, no one has been able to."
"You make no sense." I said giving up.
"But don't i?" He said, he was now hanging from the top of the merry go round. "Just think, It will come to you, but in the mean time my puppet, Your friends are waking you." He was now in font of her.
"Adieu" He took his top hat off, and bowed. Then he slowly disappeared into nothing.

Aileen_P said...
Cool! I definetly want to hear more on this. Keep writing, you're great.

sarawtfpwn said...
I really enjoyed reading this. It's an interesting concept, one that caught and kept my attention. Good work! Keep writing, and keep posting. :)