Madness

The smell of dark vice blue and gray appears in a different world. A loud flash of white zaps across my eye. Red yells out dreaded sharp moans and black wicked laughs. The odors of hell erupt from under the feet. Hell’s blazing heat looks of a bright overpowering radiance of light. God’s unfaithful savages reek of dark green. Their appearance was similar to the irritating sound of a recorder. Disappointment has never been so loud, ugly, and foul. Failure roared from the beasts’ walking below. Hell's dark sky than cried out a rigid terrifying bolt of angry dark red. Scents of fear, sickness, and chaos float slowly in the thick cursed air. The visual of loud annoying doorbells rattled the man onto the floor. Voices of smooth, soft, comfortable rhythm transport the frightened senses. A sweet smile shines as darkness fades into an impressive aroma of jazz. Whiffs of the rough blue ocean suddenly fill the thoughts, sounds of golden yellow echoes and baby blue tones of laughter fills the ears. The visual of laughter tickles the eyes, as positive recollections fluster the mind. Eyesight gives birth to pleasurable yellow and orange fragerences under the feet. Suddenly, the vision of a euphonious fictional heaven becomes a tunnel coated in sharp confusion. Red, white, and blue fireworks radiate the sense of smell. The confusing sounds of a circus quickly appear. I do not want to be here.

Kay4theRoses said...
it was descriptive in one aspect. you wrote like you thought about it alot and had a very specific picture in mind.

Pensivegurl said...
Dec. 24, 2009 at 10:07 am
Very descriptive and captavating. I like this synesthesia poem a lot! Keep writing! >.<

DEMON said...
"Madness" had that element of the deep, insightful writer. You created the picture, the feelings in your colorful story, but that's just it. Why not endeavor to interact with your audience in a story, and send your message? Overall, I liked it fine. What do think of...
"RAZED EXPECTATIONS"
Wisps of smoke danced into the wintry air from my lips, creating ornate designs that could never be replicated. I carefully tilted the corners of my lips into a smile tha... (more »)

DEMON said...
"RAZED EXPECTATIONS" continues...
Her lovely green eyes shifted into hard emeralds.
“What do you know about me, Dare? And what’s so wrong with having dreams? And why are you talking to me like that? I was simply commenting on the sunset.” She tossed her red curls, clearly miffed.
I lifted my chin, and blew smoke in her face. It was easier on me when she was angry. I don’t know why she bothered with me. Why she was brave enough to confront ... (more »)

Kay4theRoses replied...
i read your story,DEMON, it was surprizenly good. i did'nt think i'd like it because honestly, you sound a little "wishy-washy' to me. but it was very, very good- better than anything i've written.