The Bridge on Porter Street 8/10 | Teen Ink

The Bridge on Porter Street 8/10

By jmajor8713 GOLD, ******, Massachusetts
jmajor8713 GOLD, ******, Massachusetts

“Hey Jon!”
It was Silva and she was under the bridge looking at the water. “What are you doing?” I asked.
“Just looking at the water flow by”
I ran under the bridge and stood the next to her to catch my breath. “We have to get out of here, it is not safe.”
“But I like it under hear, don’t you think it’s romantic.”
“NO, we’re leaving right now.” I scolded as I grabbed her hand. My hand felt the pain like I just touched a stove. I shrieked and took a step back. My hand started to bleed “You’re not Silva”
She held out her arm “What’s the matter Jon, don’t you love me?”
Her flesh started to melt off her arm and formed a puddle under her. Her eyes and nose started to slowly ooze down her face revealing a skull. All her melted flesh formed a green puddle under her. It touched my shoes cause the tip of them to melt. I started to run away from the bridge looking for the closest shelter. I ran into Mark’s Yard but tripped over one of his gargoyles. As I looked behind me I could see the blob entering Mark’s yard leaving a path of dead grass. I struggled to get up while I crawled up Mark’s porch and opened the door. The blob now covered and melted the gargoyle I tripped on.

The Bridge on Porter Street part 8