Saver-Blue

The girl watched the roof of her room from her bed. She was going to get up soon. Aleksandr, Nolan and Nicolai were waiting downstairs. While Leonardo waited in the upper levels. Her name was Alice…that was her real name anyway; her codename was Saver-Blue. She rose in her pyjamas took some clean clothes from her drawers and grabbed her towel from the side of her room, and then she traipsed down the stairs into what was called the Bathroom Entryway. It contained several sinks and the toilet, as well as a rack for clothes. She stripped, put her pyjamas on the rack, along with her clean clothes and opened the door to the Bathroom Proper, steam hissed into her face and she was met with the sight of a completely naked Nolan. Both stood completely still and couldn’t help being drawn to look each other up and down.

“Umm” Nolan stammered.

“Oh” Alice stammered. Her blonde-brown hair toppled across her shoulders as her amber eyes watched him. He pointed to her chest.

“Nice ti…” then the door slammed in his face.

“Rrrr” Alice growled and redressed in her clothes, then stormed out, dumped her pyjamas in her room and stormed downstairs.

“Problems?” Nicolai asked. He was like the parent of their little group of misfits, with white hair and grey eyes he seemed far older than he was.

“Something with Nolan I bet” Aleksandr laughed. He leaned against a wall eating a bowl of cereal while numerous news channels showed the same images. A man turning into a giant hawk. Alice grabbed a plate and some of Nicolai’ fresh blueberry pancakes and dumped herself at the table. Then Nolan appeared. He opened his mouth to say something, but the knife sitting two inches form Alice turned him away form that, instead he grabbed some pancakes and ate noisily with his hands. A mouse ran along the floor. Alice screamed.

“Get it away!!!” she grabbed at the knife but it went skittering away. Nolan and Aleksandr were practically falling over laughing. Nicolai sighed and clicked his finger and the mouse turned into a cat.

“Better?” he asked.

“Much” Alice replied. Aleksandr continued to laugh. Alice clicked her finger and his clothes turned to water which splashed onto the floor.

“Aaah!” he screamed. Alice grinned and Aleksandr rushed to cover himself up. He dashed from the room, then He appeared. Leonardo-Codename Cheshire Cat. Twin emerald eyes with slit pupils stared at her. He smiled his Cheshire Cat smile and turned to Alice.

“Mad Hatter?” Leonardo called. Nicolai spun.

“Yessir?” he asked.

“Two sugars in my tea he stated then reversed a chair around and faced Alice, sitting in it in the anti-authoritarian posture.

“Leonardo” Alice inclined her head.

“Saver-Blue” Leonardo replied.

“You realise we don’t have time for the formalities right?” Alice asked.

“Of course…White Rabbit and The Knave will accompany you to your next location” Leonardo stated.

“OK.”

“No objections?” Alice shook her head. “Good” he pronounced and vanished.

JeanGrey said...
*laughs for a long time and unnessecarily loud* Okay, that was hilarious. And the whole "seeing each other naked" scene, I swear that happened in Ranma 1/2. I love that, it is hilarious! The names are great too. I have such a hard time coming up with names but yours are all awesome! Great stuff! Submit more!

Ceneteros2804 replied...
Apr. 28, 2010 at 3:35 am
T, the names are mix of Wikipedia and Baby Names.com. I can make up names but they all sound like they belong in another world. Which I suppose this sort of is. *Ponders*

Ceneteros2804 replied...
Apr. 28, 2010 at 3:36 am
Thanks T, glad you liked it.

JeanGrey replied...
The names I come up with are stupid so I take names from other books or people I know. *frowns* I have a sad lack of creativity when it comes to things like that...and of course I am going to like it Dav. I am not some dafty with no appreciation of literature...*accidently drops the Complete Works of Shakespeare in the fire place* Whoops...

Ceneteros2804 replied...
William Shakespeare appears and chases after T along with a menagerie of his characters.

JeanGrey replied...
May 17, 2010 at 1:43 am
HOLY SMOKES! *runs away screaming* How did you know I have a deep-set fear of Romeo and Hamlet?

Ceneteros2804 replied...
May 26, 2010 at 1:03 am
Part Two and three and four are up on the site T.

JeanGrey replied...
I am reading them now :)

Fredwardness said...
I nearly died of laughter when they started clicking their fingers. She's scared of a mouse...all I have to say is 'wow'. Good Job David...I noticed a trend in your stories so far, why do you like your characters to end up without their clothes?? Its a little disturbing. ha ha.

Ceneteros2804 replied...
Is Freddi missong me and commenting on my stories because of this. Aw that's cute.
On a serious note, i have no idea.

Fredwardness replied...
Feb. 12, 2010 at 8:52 am
No. I just wanted to see some of your work. Is there someting wrong with that?

Ceneteros2804 replied...
Feb. 14, 2010 at 12:07 am
Freddi i'm purpusly rilling you up. No big deal OK. Thanks for looking at it.