Paranormal Resonance

Paranormal Resonance

Narrator: It’s been three months since Kelly has had an experience with the afterlife. Ever since she was 4, Kelly has been bothered by some presence…the people in her life that know of some of these incidents include her family, friends and her newlywed Luke. Kelly and Luke go to the local college together and are just starting their life with each other. Our story opens with Kelly walking through the door of Luke’s apartment in which she just recently moved in…

Kelly: LUKE! (Kelly walks towards Luke for a hug)
Luke: Hey! (Luke kisses Kelly on the cheek)
Kelly: I’m so excited to finally be moved in. You’re sure about this too, right?
Luke: Of course Kelly, you think these things are happening to you but it’s just in your head.
Kelly: Sure as if you’ve never witnessed it.
Luke: I know, I know, it’s just a joke.
Kelly: Well it’s not funny; you know it feeds off negative energy.
Luke: I thought it would be funny to start off with a joke, “But you’re right; it’s not something to joke about. We’ll call the funny farm.
Kelly: LUKE! (She slaps his shoulder and then rests her head on his chest for a moment, then releases her head.)
Luke: Ha-ha, I’m sorry, (walking to the bathroom to clean up) get ready to go out.
Narrator: After their night on the town the couple returns home to get some sleep. It is their first night in there new apartment together…what could go wrong?

1:28 AM
(Plap….plap….plap)

Narrator: Footsteps ring through the apartment as if someone was walking lazily towards the bedroom. However, what ever it is...has no appearance, no face, no features…nothing...plap…plap…plap.
9:28 AM

Luke: (Yawning) good morning. How’d you sleep?
Kelly: Great, however I just heard a weird sound.
Luke: Really? It must be the air conditioning.
Luke: I love Saturday’s no class.
Kelly: I do too, so what are we doing today Luke.
Luke: Well, after college football, I’m thinking a picnic?
Kelly: Alright. How about a movie as well?
Luke: Sure…what do you want to see?
Kelly: That new vampire movie.
Luke: No…
Narrator: Little did these two know that there was a presence among them…watching them…listening in on them…and waiting, for its moment to strike. The couple comes home after the movie to hit the hay.

1:28 AM
(Plap…plap…plap)
Kelly: Luke…wake up, do you hear that?
(Plap…plap…plap)

Luke: Huh? (Groggy) what was that?
Kelly: I don’t know, I’m scared Luke.
Luke: it’s nothing just…go back to bed.
Kelly: Luke I can’t
Luke: ah fine lets watch some TV.
Kelly: ok good…
(Plap…plap…plap, eke (the door cracks open)

Narrator: Luke fell asleep but Kelly did not, knowing the presence was in the room Kelly nudged Luke up and they turned on the lights.
Luke: what is going on?
Kelly: Luke, I’m scared.
Narrator: Finger nail scratches are on the door saying GET OUT in bold letters, Luke then feels a hard shove in his chest and gets air lifted.
Luke: (out of breath) help….
Kelly: LUKE!
Narrator: Luke falls to the ground stunned, Kelly goes to his side, and Luke looks up at her)
Luke: hElLO KeLeY
Kelly: Luke?
Narrator: Kelly screams and runs for the bedroom door to escape. When she gets there it slams and Luke is shaking on the floor, eyes rolled to the back of his head. Then suddenly stops and looks around confused.
Kelly: Luke? Luke get up, c’mon let’s just go, c'mon Luke LETS GO!
Luke: Huh? Ok let’s go.
Narrator: The couple run out of the house, and bolt down their neighborhood. Kelly and Luke look back at their house to see lights flickering on and off.

(TO BE CONTINUED…)

littlewriter97 said...
I loved it but i think i would like it more if it was writen like a story!!! great idea!!!!

DEMON said...
Ah, but I was thrown off by "Paranormal Resonance", and I like the unique style you chose to portray your story. Perhaps you ought to consider screenwriting, for I was captivated by the story itself. It's too scattered, but nevertheless, a good idea. Would you resonate about...
"RAZED EXPECTATIONS"
Wisps of smoke danced into the wintry air from my lips, creating ornate designs that could never be replicated. I carefully tilted the corners of my lips into a ... (more »)

DEMON said...
"RAZED EXPECTATIONS" continues...
Her lovely green eyes shifted into hard emeralds.
“What do you know about me, Dare? And what’s so wrong with having dreams? And why are you talking to me like that? I was simply commenting on the sunset.” She tossed her red curls, clearly miffed.
I lifted my chin, and blew smoke in her face. It was easier on me when she was angry. I don’t know why she bothered with me. Why she was brave enough to confront ... (more »)

Pensivegurl said...
Oh my God! I was in suspense! You're so mean for ending it like that (JK JK JK) :P But seriously, can't wait for the next part! >.<