The Beginning: Chapter 1 part 6 | Teen Ink

The Beginning: Chapter 1 part 6

October 5, 2009
By AmayaRain SILVER, Home, California
AmayaRain SILVER, Home, California
7 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
Smile! Life is to short to frown!


He took off, running. Oh well, he will probably get killed by his higher up or some vamp who sees him. I wiped my bloody knife on a piece of cloth that was lying on the ground, putting my knife away when the blood was off. I looked up to see the vamps gone, probably angry that I killed their game. People came out of their houses,

“Whoa! That was amazing!”

“Nobody took them on before since they came here!”

“It looked like a blur when you went to slash them!”

My gosh, and so much more comments and questions about it. Hopefully they’re going to clean it, cause I know I’m not. When I finally got away, I went shopping for food. A girl needs to eat to keep her strength up.
* * * * * * * * * * * * *


Many days went by and no weres came out for revenge to attack me or vamps who probably hate me for killing their game and fun. I decided to go out today, so off I went to go shopping for more food and goodies I need. I’ve been thinking about moving again, I have to much attention on me already and since news spread fast, other towns probably heard about me as well. The shopping area wasn’t crowded again. Shopping is pretty fun. After what seemed like forever, I noticed it was getting dark and about time I should head off towards home. I grabbed my bags and headed towards home. The streets keep getting emptier, till I was alone in the streets. Well, I was alone till someone came and grabbed me from behind, catching me off guard.

He, I knew it was a guy from his big hands, led me into a deserted ally that was a tight fit for two people to go through, but we made it through just fine. There wasn’t much light here in the ally but I could see everything clearly. Another of my superpowers that seem to came to me years ago. He probably think I cant see, since I’m human, but boy, how wrong he is. He stopped some distance in and released my mouth.

“Hey, why did yo----!” I didn’t have time to finish since he covered my mouth again and told me to shut up. How rude. He dragged me to the darkest area of the ally when two vamps walked in.

“Damn! I thought I saw her come over here!”

“Don’t forget the noise we heard, brother.”

“Huh, oh yes, that too. She must be moving fast. She must have known we were following her. Lets hurry, we might be able to catch her!”

They left, but we stayed in the dark corner, him still covering my mouth, but its not like I will scream out again like last time. Oh, no, I learned my lesson there. He was practically shoving me into him that I felt his heart beating fast, way faster than mine is pumping. He seems to be scared for me, which is weird since he’s a vamp. Oh, did I mention I seem to have a radar inside my head that lets me know when a vamp or were is around. Pretty cool, huh?

After what felt like forever, he lets go of my mouth but grabs my wrists and starts running, pulling me with him. He seems to be taking me to his house? He opened his door and locked it from the inside and spelled it with some weird language spell. Without turning on the lamps, he drags me upstairs and pushes me into the rooms.

“Please stay in here. I’ll explain everything in a bit.” he tells me as he closes the door. I walked over to the door and leaned my head against it in time to hear banging at the door.

“Hey, Erik, open up!”

“I’m coming, a****le. Hold on”

Ha, nice language...Erik. I hear him open the door followed by feet walking in then the shutting of the door.

“Dude, why aren’t you helping us search for that damn girl? To bad she’s a human. She’s hot with her large breasts and that big ass and—” Slap. That gotta hurt.


“What was that for Skyler? A-h, don’t pout come on. I didn’t mean it, seriously.”

Sighs “Don’t you remember Kevin? Boss told me to stay home cause I’m worthless and weak and cant do anything helpful.”

“Oh yeah, I remember now.”


Pause.

“We broke into her house and stole her things. Want to hold them for us while we continue searching, buddy-o-boy?

“Whatever. Will you leave now? Your spoiling my free time to relax and enjoy myself.”

“Yeah, yeah, we’ll leave. Store them in a safe place, got it?”

“Yeah.”

“Good, lets go guys, er and girl.” Smack. He doesn’t seem to popular with the ladies.

After what felt like forever, and I do mean forever ‘cause I keep yawning my butt off, they finally leave. Erik after a few minutes of probably standing and staring at the door like an idiot, starts coming up the stairs, a bit slowly for a vamp. I stepped away from the door as it swung open, Erik sliding in.

“You got some...explaining.....to.......do....” I was saying before darkness welcomed me. Guess I was more tired than I thought.