vamped vampire | Teen Ink

vamped vampire

The second walled in the door my head stared to hurt . I walked to the punch and snacks where I usually went at a dance . There was a new DJ at the dance so I decided to dace. He played the music I loved it was like he could read my mind .I Looked up to see what he looked like he was relay cute. So after the dance I asked him if he wanted to go to the after party he said sure . Then we left to go to the after party. I had so much fun so did he . At the end of the party he asked if I wanted him to take me home. I said ok and we went.When we got there I asked for his name he said vamped I asked if that was his real name he said nothing and just looked at me . Then he said I don’t bit I said I know then he said my name is relay vamped the vampire. I didn’t say any thing then he kissed me .It was so amazing.Then he wrote his number in my hand with a red pen or blood in my hand and left . As soon as he left I ran to my room. The next day I day i called the number an he picked up we talked about how and when he turned in to a vampire. The next day we went on are first date and we lived happy ever after well as happy as a vampire can be.