Zombie Attack

As I get out of bed I smell a strong odor of rotting meat, so I go to my refrigerator to see if I had any spoiled meat. I didn’t, hmm, how odd, I thought. Then I hear banging and some one yelling, “Open up! Hurry!” I open the door and to my surprise I see Nikko, an old friend from High School. He says, “We have to go. Now” so I respond, “Why? What’s Wrong?” and he mutters a single word, “Zombies” and he also says, “We have to go, I’ll explain on the way.”

On the highway Nikko told me the story of what had happened. The lab was experimenting on a re-generator for plants that have been eaten by bugs, weather, or fire, but it exploded and hit the graveyard and it re-birthed people into zombies. The zombies want to eat people to turn them into zombies.

I had watched zombie movies when I was younger, so I knew we needed to head to a safe place. We headed to Fort Cunningham. As we fortify the installation, I turn on the surveillance camera and see a horde of zombies come running at the door. I told Nikko, “Good thing we barricaded the doors and windows.”

That night was hell! We got almost no sleep between all the screaming and moaning. Nikko and I both suggested sound proofing the base. While we were soundproofing we saw a human. A live human! The only one we saw since the explosion. He looked like someone I knew so we let him in.

What do you know, it was one of my close friends Brody. After we splinted Brody’s broken arm we all got ready to go to sleep. In the morning we went out to salvage whatever we could; we got two months of food, seven weeks of water, and a year of power.

We had an idea on how to escape from the zombies. If we can get to the airport and find the keys to a jet we can fly and go find somewhere else to live. I crashed the car through the wall when we get to the airport. We ran to the office and we found the keys to a small personal jet. Luckily I learned the basics about flying small aircraft so we get it started and as we take off, zombies come to eat us. They had hidden on the plane. You better watch out! They are coming for you…

siddielee said...
Jun. 30, 2011 at 9:27 am
It was okay......but needs a lot of work.

KatrinaC47 said...
Yay for flesh eating zombies

pardonski replied...
Nov. 2, 2009 at 11:55 am
What.... WAS THAT?!??!? Stuff popped out of nowhere and happened! Needs a LOT more detail and explanation. And were the characters okay when they broke a wall with a car? Did they immediately just sprint to the office? And how did they know where to get a jet and where the keys were and what plane the keys were for? But kudos for the zombies! XD