Angel

I look up to the bright idol sun, stinging my eyes and blocking out all thought. Fists clenched and muscles stiff. Below me is nothing but solid ice. I feel weary and stiff. Everything is calm, but my mind is going wild. I hear things, talking to me, telling me to run but where? Everywhere I go I end up in the same exact place as I was before? My breathe starts to get heavy and my nails dig into my hands. Anger is taking over what is left of my poor helpless body. In the corner of my eye I catch a figure in the distance, a very familiar figure, somebody I have seen before, standing there stiffened and frozen with no signs of emotions at all. He signals a sign, the ground underneath me begins to crack and crumble. I fall Into stinging arctic waters, My body was in shock, my eyes wide open, and before me all I see is two vivid, red dazzling eyes-

Adrenaline moved through my veins rapidly, my heart pounding like a jack hammer, My eyes opened and firm, and a piercing screech being produced from my body. This happens every night, that dream, never goes away. I try to catch my breath as those red eyes still flash in my head, my brain trying to get back into reality. I pull the covers off of my body and quickly jump to my feet. I pull on some sweats and a jacket and scuttle down stairs awaiting the lecture from my brother from waking him up so early again. It was just me and my brother Sebastian that lived together. My parents disappeared when I was just entering the sixth grade. Every day after my eleventh birthday they would always have little side conversations with each other whenever I would do something that seemed a little off. My name is Arianna Juliana, nothing interesting. Just two simple words that have no meaning. I have one brother and not much money except for what my brother makes off of selling marijuana. My looks are pretty obvious, thin and pale. My black hair always sleeked up in a shiny tight pony tail. Nothing interesting about me at all. Not one single fact.

dede123 said...
Wow. great work! keep it up! I really want to know what happens next. I like how your kinda putting this story into puzzle pieces!:)

CrazyClimber said...
wow nice. i like your discription of her name alot

dragonfan said...
this is spectacular! will you please write more? If you do i cant wait to read it!
Thanks!