Monster

As I'm sitting here, in this box-shaped room, staring at my prey three feet away from me, I am anxious. This child, an innocent child, will die. She is nothing to me, nothing at all. When she wakes, only then will she notice my presence. She is sleeping calmly, probably dreaming sweet childish fantasies of blue skies and purple unicorns flying to see a magical princess. Little does she know that in a few short hours her rosey red complexion will fade away to meet a dull white color. Little does she know that the curls that surround her face will fade and cover a life-less dull face. Little does she know of her radiant blue eyes fading with the sunset. Unlike the sun, her eyes will never surface again.

~Little does she know of the monster I am~

sammm7 said...
very cool. The writing is excellent. You should read my story. (mad world)

liisangel said...
very creative! your teacher is not a very good teacher if she/he can't handle this! it's not gory or graphic, it's very elegantly written! 5*

smartypantsscorpio22 replied...
Apr. 29, 2010 at 3:09 pm :
Thank you ! =D

Bella said...
I think this is nicely written and you should and more to it! maybe i'm a little to much in to fiction, but i think its amazing! keep up the good work!

queentabbiecat99 said...
Mar. 15, 2010 at 9:01 pm:
it's a story that leves you thinking not many story's do

guineapiglover said...
Mar. 5, 2010 at 12:31 pm:
This is a good piece of writing. I was a little freaked out. I was not sure who the monster was. Maybe a vampire or a hell hound but it was still a good piece! (By the way it was a little disturbing) :-(

bmmsdw said...
Mar. 2, 2010 at 9:28 am:
This was a cool story it put a picture in my head

Snow~White~Queen said...
Feb. 26, 2010 at 5:10 pm:
I really enjoyed this, it was very eerie and creative i liked the shortness of it, it really lets the readers imagination whirl. Atleast for me it did.

Scarlet Rose said...
Feb. 26, 2010 at 4:06 pm:
It does seem like a vampire, but I'm a fan of them so I am intriged. Please, if you could, write more onto it. Your teacher must not have read any fantasy books in their life!

quenbeereader44545 said...
Feb. 15, 2010 at 3:44 pm:
would have liked it to be longer so u cold explain what the monster was and how his life was but it was a great story

0.0... said...
Jan. 22, 2010 at 9:22 am:
Rezembles Interveiw with a vampire a little to closely =S

smartypantsscorpio22 replied...
Jan. 23, 2010 at 9:07 am :
I've never read or even heard of that book. lol I wrote this a year ago out of pure imagination in my creative writing class.

0.0... replied...
Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:40 am :
>.< lol great minds think alike then. if you like writing/reading stuff about vampires, Interview With Vampire is a good one to read.

silver said...
this is so cool...

smartypantsscorpio22 replied...
Jan. 23, 2010 at 9:08 am :
Thank you so much!!!

Ihavemyownopinion! said...
Ok slightly creepy but in a good way i think but i still cant grasp what your talking about! killing kids is a little dark though! I like it though! Dark but good :)

alvinaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this is kinda freaky but awsome...........i love it!!

sillyaardvarkabc said...
Dec. 29, 2009 at 11:22 am:
Wow. My sister and I both thought this was amazing. I want to know more, yet it’s perfect the way it is. It’s great!

DressageQueen said...
Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:01 am:
Chilling. Very very very chilling. I am amazed how one short paragraph of writing could send me into such a frightened wonder. Well done! I'm impressed.

smartypantsscorpio22 replied...
Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:04 am :
Thank you!