And the Rain will Awakening

"Follow me."
I didn't hesitate. His gaze doesn't leave mine as we cross through the water. The towel begins to soak as chills come down my back simultaneously causing me to stiffen up. Our surroundings seemed at first as a mist, blanketed on the top of the trees. But soon revelaed itself to be the effect of humidity along with the glowing of the moon.
"Where are you taking me," the coldness of my voice worked with the millions of goosebumps that had appeared on my skin. He didn't answer, but continued to wade through the water, as gracefullly as a swan but who's motive I wans't sure about.
"You must follow," he turned back to look at me. Same daring features which had got edged me up to accompany him in the first place.
I blink, and thrash the drenched towel.
"No, I won't."
And as the moment, I say that I'm back in my bathroom, the puddles gone and my towel still drenched.

DontWorryBeHappy123987 said...
i loved the begining! so descriptive! i would suggest adding cliffhangers to add more suspense at the end so people would want to read more of what they already do:)

oriink said...
Strange, but yet interesting. Cliff-hangers are inavoidable in these situations, unfortunately, however i've never been the biggest fan of suspensful endings in shorter stories. But it's just my honest opinion, and it could possibly be the fact that i'm just wierd about endings. Add a bit more and keep me updated. (:

BrittanyM. replied...

Glad you liked it. This was actuely a part of the chapter, I don''t know why I said it was the whole chapter. Sorry I didn't make that clear.

Like they say some people have certain interest and other don't.

oriink replied...
Sept. 6, 2010 at 11:15 am

It's no biggie, but i thought it was pretty well written. 

caught my eye, didn't it?

(;

BrittanyM. said...
Please leave comments....and tell me what you think.... thank you