My sea

The water was calm, but when people jump into it, it isn't calm anymore. You see people and their happy faces when they come out of the water. So, as you may think, It's not only me who loves this sea, but I like it the most. I love my sea so much, that I would give up my whole life to live in there.I know people say I'm crazy for loving my sea, but that doesn't matter. All that matters is the loving sound of the water crashing on the rocks. And the sweet smell of the very blue water. When I go into the water, I feel like a kid again. You could say that I'm lucky to know what being a kid feels like.

I miss my sea every second that I'm out of the water, even though I live right next to it. But that isn't close enough.

Winter is coming now, so I guess I have to stay out. Good bye Sea, I will see you next year... maybe.

I never went back to my loved sea though I don't know why. For all I know, it could be gone now. I now cry everyday for my beautiful sea. But it will always have a place in my heart...

dragonbiscuits This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I completely understand!!! I feel the same way about the ocean! I loved this.
(but unfortunatly don't live by it)

TheUnknownGuest replied...
Thanks! This acually isn't a true story. But it's something some people think about day by day.... Just tranfromed into a hidden thought. I'm glad I reached someone!!
Sorry if I hurt you in any way by this being fiction.
But THANKS so MUCH!!!
:)

dragonbiscuits This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Haha... I guess I forgot I was in the fiction section!!!! :D

TheUnknownGuest replied...
Part of it is non-fiction. The hidden story is really life. lol. But, still...... THANKS!