Just an innocent fantasy | Teen Ink

Just an innocent fantasy

By Rachella Terranasaurus BRONZE, Park City, Utah
Rachella Terranasaurus BRONZE, Park City, Utah

Just an innocent fantasy

Now begging to grasp the rusty door knob, All five fingers carress and quiver, anticipation gives a shiver, as you wait for the golden squeek, you slowly turn the rusting metal

For the gutsy feeling tells me I should release and shy away, save it for another day

In and beyond this pasageway, a wonderland, what I believe could it really be true?

Refusing to doubt it’s fiction, she stands here on a mission!

She fears suffering the disappointment it may bring her, if it all may not exist

She goes to bed early, leaving her imagination singing, she knew she wanted what this wonderland was bringing

When the blue bird calls out morning, and the sun welcomes in reality, she quickly will walk slowly

Lay right in front of the door, close your eyes and let the story be told

Something deeper called out “Go in now, don’t be a cow. This may be it, take off your cap of stupidity and take on this adventure silly!”

She opens the door slowly, Purpled Pumpkins, Oranged plums, lucious freckled pansies, a pine cone named Tulius, A great grandma named lemony sue, the taste of Christmas but the weather of late June. A fresh powdered snow fall, eighty feet deep, each snowflake a silver sequin. Beauty, she in now secure. Hey I like it!

My oh my don’t be shy fly high! It’s not to late to grow wings, and set free be shameless invite forgiveness! she told me the weeping mother willow will introduce you to the wise tree trunk who calls “Try it here, Try it here, be not shy, don’t live in fear.”

on Sep. 12 2009 at 6:25 pm
gothchick1995 SILVER, Santa Clara, California

"Braccas meas vescimini!" ('eat my pants' in Greek)

This is really good,