Guardians Ch4 | Teen Ink

Guardians Ch4

July 19, 2009
By JayDarkblood SILVER, Destrehan, Louisiana
JayDarkblood SILVER, Destrehan, Louisiana
9 articles 1 photo 1 comment

I felt something bad coming like David then the ground started to shake. And the ground broke open and a group of dark looking creatures followed by a big half man half bull. David pulled something from around his neck it was round on a chain it was an amulet with an emerald in it. The Gatherer took a case out of his bag and gave it to me. “Take your amulet out and hide the rest then speak the chant pyro burn pyro burst to unlock your guardian powers.” Just then David said “Earth break Earth quake” then he was enveloped in an emerald green vines emerged warrior equip with a giant hammer. David was the warrior this was his guardian form it was green armor legs and breast plate. Just then I remembered the amulets and opened the case and saw 4 amulets a white, a blue, a yellow, and finally a shining red. I felt the red amulet calling me so I took it and went to hide the rest in the fireplace. Then I noticed David destroying the dark figures I failed to see the Minotaur then behind David I saw him about to charge then I remembered the chant and spoke it loudly “Pyro burn Pyro burst” then I was engulfed in flames.