Rise of the darkness part 1

I watched as people pasted me. I sat in my usual spot under the oak tree in the school yard.I noticed that there was a new kid. His hair was black as midnight. It fell over his forehead. He was lean and muscular. He skin was flawless ivory. His eyes locked on mine. They were an ice-blue color. I just sat there hoping it wasn't me he was staring at. Then he began to walk toward me. I felt my heart hammering against the inside of my chest. I took a breath to steady myself. He bent down and got eye level with me. He smiled. His teeth were perfect white.

"Hello. My name is Alec. Your's?"

"Im Audrey." I knew he was staring at a sixteen year old girl with bronze colored hair to the middle of my shoulder blades and my bands were sideswept to the right. It was kinda wavy. My skin was paler than anyone's that I had ever seen or met. I was five-three. My eyes were a goden-green.

"Audrey is a very lovely name it means strong." I nod. My adopted mother told me that.

"If you don't mind me asking why are you talking to me?"

"Darkness is rising and we need you to waken your powers." I raised both eyebrows at him and laughed. But he did something that surprised me.He gripped both of my arms tightly. I gasped. My body began to tingle and I felt my veins pulse under my skin. They were doing everything but exploding inside of me. Everything started to spin. I closed my eyes and the last thing I heard was,

"Forgive me Audrey. But we need you now more than every.." Then everything went black...

Lorelei said...
Jun. 4, 2010 at 10:34 am
this is good keep writing

dragonfan said...
wow this is cool i gota check out the 2nd part this is great!!!

His-Bright-Green-Eyes... said...
HUH???? Is there a second part yet??? ahh! That was so cool! So awesome!