Beastess and Bill | Teen Ink

Beastess and Bill

December 14, 2023
By Anonymous

Once upon a time on a planet far far away called Mars, there was a little village called Villneueve. In a little cottage on the outskirts of the village lived Bill with his sweet old momma who loved inventions. It’s just them two living alone, for his father had left them for an ugly rat on planet Jupiter. Bill was the prettiest lad in town; he wooed all the ladies without even trying. They loved how far he could throw rocks. He could throw them the farest out of all the other lads in town. There was one lady in particular, Gustaninana, she was the prettiest of all the ladies in Villeneuve. Gustaninana only wanted one thing: to marry Bill.
“Bye I am leaving to go to the convention” Said Bill's sweet old momma.

“Okay don’t forget my blue rose.” Bill responded.

“I won’t, love you bye” Said Bill’s mom

Bill's mom went on and left for the convention on the Moon on her space horse. While she was on the trip, she was attacked by space squids traveling through the asteroid belt. She narrowly fled the space squids by escaping to an abandoned gigantic moon castle that she found by accident. When she walks up to the castle the door magically opens for her. As she enters, there is something off with the castle. There is a presence, as if it’s alive, with little movements, sounds, and whispers that discreetly reveal that she is being watched and is not alone. She hears a voice and realizes it is not any person or martian, but an object. It’s a talking space coat rack.

“Hello, do you have any coats for me to hang?” Says the coat rack in a baby voice.

Freaked out, Bill’s mom says, “Uh no..” At this moment she’s freaked out but amazed at the wonders of the house. As she roams through the house, the unreal mysteries of the castle reveal themselves to her. Eventually, Bill’s mother stumbles upon a blue rose inside a glass case.

“Wow! This is perfect for my beautiful perfect son.” said Bill’s mom

She went to take out the blue rose from out of its container. Out of seemingly nowhere she is attacked by a gross, slimy, stinky, disgusting, and grimy princess. The seven foot bald beast was covered from head to her baby infant feet in slimy green goo.

“How dare you intrude in my castle, and have the audacity to steal my prized blue rose inside of my blue rose room.” Said the ugly gross Beastess.

“AHHHHHHHHHH! Please don’t eat me!” Said Bill’s mom 

The Beastess swiped up Bill’s mom and threw her into the dungeon and locked her in a dark jail cell only illuminated by a small barred window to the outside. At the same time the Space horse just returned to Bill as he was hanging out in his house.

“Oh hi space horse I thought you and mom were on your way to the fair?” said Bill.

“Naay Nayyy Naayyy NNNAAAYYYY!” said the space horse.

“You and mom got attacked by space squids and wandered into a strange abandoned castle but mom got captured by a monster!” Said Bill astonished.

Bill and the space horse raced back through the asteroid belt, and reached the gates of the strange castle. Bill snuck through the gates and approved the looming twenty feet tall obsidian black castle doors adorned with hundreds of children's skulls. Reluctantly she knocked on the doors.

“WHOOOO IS THERE!” said the Beastess behind the doors

“It is Bill I have come to save my mother from her prison.” Bill said, quivering in fear.

“I won’t give up my prison. There is nothing you can do.” The Beastess replied.

“What if I took my mothers place in your prison? She will not be able to withstand the prison life and will surely perish.” said Bill

The Beastess agreed with Bill and did as promised, throwing out Bill’s mom and putting Bill into the prison in her stead. Bill’s mom took the space horseback through the asteroid belt to her village. Bill’s mom rushed to the village square where she tried to rally the villagers to save her son. 

“Please help my son, he is trapped in a strange castle!” said Bill’s mom

The villagers didn’t do anything, or care about Bill’s mom's request, Except for Gustaniana. For she came to the realization that she can use Bill’s mom to make Bill marry her. 

Back at the castle, Bill was miserable locked in the cell, but happy about his mother being safe. He hears loud footsteps approaching and sees it’s the Beastess.

“You didn’t even let me say goodbye,” Bill cries out, “You really are horrible aren’t you!”

“You don’t understand, you’re dumb!” The Beastess retaliates with slime dripping on the floor. They go back and forth until The Beastess starts to feel pity for Bill and eventually offers Bill a nicer room to stay in. For the teacups and candles had convinced her beforehand to do so.

In the new room, Bill is trying to find an escape by tying sheets together and contemplating the distance of the window to the ground. As he does this, the dressers and vanities in the room awaken and introduce themselves to Bill. They have a meaningful conversation about where they came from and how they ended up like this. Then, the Beastess comes up to the door and she invites Bill to join her for dinner in the solar eclipse room. 

After a harsh argument at dinner, Bill runs off to the room with the blue rose in it. The Beastess finds him there and gets angry that he found the rose and they fight again. Bill runs away and flees the castle, entering into an anti gravity crystal storm, surrounded by horrifying space squids. Then all of a sudden the Beastess appears and saves Bill, but gets severely injured. 

They return to the castle on a huge space seahorse and Bill helps the Beastess into the castle. She lays on the bed and he helps her with all her wounds and the Beastess shares her story about the curse. During this meaningful conversation they are both opening up about their traumas and they are bonding. There is an unspoken rizz between the two and they are starting to fall for each other. Within the next few days they spend all their time together, going to the enchanted library, walking through the space garden, and dancing. There is finally hope for all the humans trapped in dressers, couches, and other objects in the house but the pedals on the rose are falling quickly. Then, there they stand in the middle of the ballroom having just finished a magical dance. They look into each other’s eyes and with slime dripping from the Beastess face and with rizz, she goes in for the kiss. They had a spectacular, amazing, rizzly kiss, so full of love and then, poof, the curse has been broken. 

Back in the village after the villagers did nothing to help Bill’s mom. She is forced to once again take the space horse through the asteroid belt to try to reduce Bill at all costs. She reaches the castle and enters the gate. She heads to the door without a plan, but with a goal to rescue her son.

“Beastess I have come for my son.” said Bill’s mom 

Bill answers the door.

“Oh hi mom!” said Bill 

“What the eff” said Bill’s mom 

“This may come as a shock but I’ve fallen in love with the Beastess, and I know that I haven’t succumbed to stockholm syndrome either.” said Bill welcoming his mom into his castle.

Bill and his mother entered their home and met with the Beastess, and both Bill and the Beastess explained all of the events that had transpired. Bill’s mom was surprised to say the least, but she was happy that her son was finally happy as well as happily married. In the end everyone lived happily ever after the end.


The author's comments:

My name is Izzy, my favorite move is Beauty and the Beast so here is a little remix on that story.