The Sea Monster | Teen Ink

The Sea Monster

By Mally-Mal BRONZE, Maumee, Ohio
Mally-Mal BRONZE, Maumee, Ohio

One day a crew of men decided to take a little trip around the river. So they rented a small boat from a fisherman and started their journey around the town. One of the guys started to steer while the others played clue and drank beer. Each man took turns steering the boat until the halfway point. They then lowered the anchor for a beer break. They were all vibing and having fun until a big THUD hit the boat. The guys thought it was the anchor or a rock so they kept partying. When they were going to start the ship again they couldn't get it to move. So one of the guys got on scuba gear and went down to move the rock. But when it was 5 minutes the guys started to worry so they sent another man down but after a few more minutes there was still  no response. So they thought they were trying to move the rock so they didn't worry too much about the 2 guys . They restarted their game of clue until they heard the thud again that's been happening for almost an hour now and they men thought they moved the rock so they decided to move the boat to see that the boat would move but after a couple of tries it didn't move. A few minutes later the thud was there but even louder. So the guys called the fisherman and asked if this noise was normal. The fisherman said¨No but I forgot to tell y'all about the sea monster out there that eats the prey that swims down there. Hopefully you guys didn't go down there because you die after an hour. The men thought it had only been 50 minutes, maybe the guys  were still alive so they all  got on their scuba gear and weapons and dove down in the water. They all were searching for the monster until a huge mouth came in and ate them all. Luckily they would die in an hour so they had time to kill the monster before they died. The men were searching for the other 2 guys while trying to tear the skin. But the skin was so tough that one of the guys' spears broke . They finally found the two guys and told them they had 5 minutes to leave so they all decided to hit one area of the monster then suddenly a huge hole was created. The men kept widening the hole until they could fit. The guys all escaped with time to spare. Until one of the guys noticed something that freaked him out. It was…

TO BE CONTINUED….