My Guardian Angel

When I was seven, I watched my dad kill himself. I just sat there not knowing what to do. Ever since that night, my mom blamed me for his death. She kept yelling and screaming at me saying, “Why didn’t you do anything!” And finally one day she threw me out of her life. I never saw her again until one day, I was walking through an alley way, And i saw her. Standing at a corner, talking to some guy. I walked up to her, knowing for sure that it was her. I stood there and said, "Mom?" She turned around and looked very confused. "What are you talking about little girl?" She replied. "Don't you remember me mommy?" I said. Then I saw the fear in her eyes, we both knew who I was. She turned around and started running down the street. I yelled her name, so loud my throat felt like it would explode with pain. I wanted to be with her, somebody that would love me the way daddy did. But when she looked at me one more time she didn't see the car coming. I started running torwards her, but she didn't understand what was happening. She turned her head torwards the oncoming car... That's when I started blaming myself for both of my parents death. She laid there on the road looking at me. I could never forget the look on her face the last time i saw her. The pain in her eyes, the same look that my dad had when he blead to death. Ten years passed...TO BE CONTINUED

Sam G. said...
..thanks!!

sallyloco said...
Very, very good! Write more! I love the beginning but i want to see what happens in ten years!

unearthlyhaphazard said...
Great beginning so far. Can't wait to read more! I feel really bad for the girl, though.