My Guardian Angel | Teen Ink

My Guardian Angel

By Sam Gross BRONZE, Greenbush, Minnesota
Sam Gross BRONZE, Greenbush, Minnesota
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

When I was seven, I watched my dad kill himself. I just sat there not knowing what to do. Ever since that night, my mom blamed me for his death. She kept yelling and screaming at me saying, “Why didn’t you do anything!” And finally one day she threw me out of her life. I never saw her again until one day, I was walking through an alley way, And i saw her. Standing at a corner, talking to some guy. I walked up to her, knowing for sure that it was her. I stood there and said, "Mom?" She turned around and looked very confused. "What are you talking about little girl?" She replied. "Don't you remember me mommy?" I said. Then I saw the fear in her eyes, we both knew who I was. She turned around and started running down the street. I yelled her name, so loud my throat felt like it would explode with pain. I wanted to be with her, somebody that would love me the way daddy did. But when she looked at me one more time she didn't see the car coming. I started running torwards her, but she didn't understand what was happening. She turned her head torwards the oncoming car... That's when I started blaming myself for both of my parents death. She laid there on the road looking at me. I could never forget the look on her face the last time i saw her. The pain in her eyes, the same look that my dad had when he blead to death. Ten years passed...TO BE CONTINUED

My emotions are what inspired me to write this piece. My life is filled with people who need help in their lifes. And I hope to show them that they will always have someone there to lead them torwards the right path.
I'm sorry I havent' finished it yet. I will was soon as possible! Please tell me what you like or don't like about it.

Sam Gross BRONZE, Greenbush, Minnesota
1 article 0 photos 1 comment
..thanks!!

LoveLikeWoe DIAMOND, LeSueur, MN, Minnesota

Whoever laughs first has the sickest mind.

Very, very good! Write more! I love the beginning but i want to see what happens in ten years!

unearthlyhaphazard GOLD, N/A, New York

"There are three rules for writing the novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."~W. Somerset Maugham

Great beginning so far. Can't wait to read more! I feel really bad for the girl, though.