Dragons!

Dragons! What do you think when you hear that word; a scaly monster with a unsatisfiable hunger, or a beast with huge teeth and claws, wings, that lay eggs? Dragons to me can be both but one at the same time. To me dragons aren't only a myth to me, but a true creature that hides from human eyes, because they're plainly scared. Humans are murderers, they kill the greatest things that are out there in the world. Dragons to me can be huge or small, scaly, slimy, or smooth as the surface of water. They probably are very intelligent creatures and most likely very peaceful, happy creatures that loved living without fear of being murderer or turned into pointless hurtful mythes. Dragons are the wonders of this world, they are what keep children up at night to watch their beautiful scales shine in the moonlight. They are the daydreams that escape during class time. They are the imaginary friends that follow their master steps. Dragons to me are the creations to my drawings and daydreams. Dragons are my past and future and everything between, dragons are my friend, enemy, and lover. Dragons are the whole meaning of life in my sore, bruised heart. My the beast run through as many veins and minds as it can reach, my the dragon live on tell the end of time, as we know it.

Skullcuffz said...
i love mythological creatures. dragons happen to be my favorite i also believe that everyone exists or exsisted at one point in time so you couldn't have said it better. (:

Anne K. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 11, 2009 at 1:05 am
If dragons were real, you describe my feelings about them exactly!