Guardians ch 2 | Teen Ink

Guardians ch 2

May 12, 2009
By JayDarkblood SILVER, Destrehan, Louisiana
JayDarkblood SILVER, Destrehan, Louisiana
9 articles 1 photo 1 comment

After the event at the museum I decided to lie low for a while. I stayed home from school for two reasons one was because of what happened at the museum the other was that I knew Marshal wanted to pound me for upstaging him. “You can’t stay home forever” my father said. Easy for him to say he wasn’t apart of some great prophecy that would defeat the great evil. “Dad how am I supposed to be a hero I’m only fifteen” “even so you must be strong you remember our family motto keep moving no matter what.” Ok I chose the wrong person to get advice from but he was the only one home while the mother I never knew is somewhere else. “Dad why am I the person who must do this” “easy because you have Theodorix’s blood in you we are his decedents you must use his strength.” “Dad I’m not strong and I don’t have too much confidence.” “I knew this would come back to haunt me” “what do you mean dad” “Jay I’m not your father.” The man that I knew as my father has just spoken that he isn’t. “Your parents were afraid when you were born that dracnor would send his minions to kill you so they sent you to me” “I thought he was dead” “in a way he is he was ensnared into a jewel and only the blood of his enemy can free him and his enemy was the guardians but especially Theodorix so he needs your blood.” That’s when there was a knock at the door.

The author's comments:
ok if anyone has any questions email me at e.bladeedge@yahoo.com