Dangerous Nights | Teen Ink

Dangerous Nights

My name is Spider, because a spider on the neck bit me. I was a kidnapper, and an alienated young blood kid. At first I was the Prince of Darkness or a Thing of the Night. It was a torrid day, and I hate torrid days, that mean that I don’t get to eat. I don’t wear a long black coat and a smooth-back black hat. I perished a long time ago, but now I desire the delight in feasting human blood. As you might know I'm an immortal undead man. Generally the word undead refers to a creature that should be dead but is still active within the realm of the living.
Livvy was the name of my first girl in 26 years. Destiny Weller was her twin sister. Livvy and her sister were as close as two sisters could be-until Livvy chose to become a vampire, leaving Destiny behind. I only bit her because her brother Max had frozen me in a cool icy coffin because he didn’t like me with his sister now I escaped by a man name Niran, a shadow like vampires and trying to get rid of this darkness in my mind and heart.
I'm now 200 years old. I went to school at Vincent High School when I was sixteen years old, but I did not pass all the way through to college, because I was abused so much that I had to go to the hospital. My dad a man that was just there for me name was Marcus Burnett he was a police officer who had worked he work for Miami Police Department. My mother was never there for me. Her name was Tea Leone. I had a sister name Diamond, and a brother name Takayuki Kubota. They both were shot lynched and, put in front of my house. I think it's a message for me like "Last days" or "Death because of love".
Three months later: I was like the undead demon, all I had been a body; I had no soul, no nothing, not even a family. Now after I killed Max all I wear is white. I hear police coming now, I now know why because rape ten girls, and I slaughtered 20 people and stole one hundred million dollar. I am in confinement for a total of 30 years. It’s been over ten month just two more months left, but I have already been writing to the judge. My first letter says:

Dear Judge David,
I’ve been talking to a girl named April. She’s great, and she is 26 years old. She teaches evil deadly karate called the Perkins, So, if you can let me free for six months then let me serve the last 28 years then. I believe in god, and I think that crack is bad for the body.

i love dark stories and my mother all ways said do what you love.