*Preface* Shall I go on? | Teen Ink

*Preface* Shall I go on?

April 7, 2009
By TaylorVent BRONZE, Peoria, Arizona
TaylorVent BRONZE, Peoria, Arizona
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

This was my fault now. Every little thing I've rendered has increased the possibility of my death.
I don't know what life is anymore. The things that I have imagined in my coherent head has approached my life now, threatening me.
I wasn't fighting for love anymore. I was battling for my life and everything in it. The demon who was murdering me knew me my whole life, when I never knew he existed.
You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel.
It smacked into me hard this time, almost engendering me to collapse into thin air, off the skyscraper.
I desperately screeched at the aching pain, and exposed my frightened eyes.
I glimpsed at the tiny people below, as they eagerly waited for me to magically descend. Something that could never happen.
Thoroughly, I crooked my head to gaze at my slaughterer for the bitter end of my life.
I winced and threw my hands protectively, guarding my face, ready to give up everything. Everything but once importance I'm willing to keep forever.

The author's comments:
This is just a preface to a book I am starting to write. I come up with strong emotions in my head, when I am moody, and I absolutley love to write!