My life | Teen Ink

My life

By teekeenan BRONZE, Malakoff, Texas
teekeenan BRONZE, Malakoff, Texas

I was born in 2002 . I could recall almost of the first five years of my whole life.
It would be said that i had have a happy childhood that was included a brother and three
Sisters. Based on my grades , I was an average student in school. My dad was a rancher
And my mother was a nurse. We lived in a small town , and house we were active in the
New Bethel Baptist Church. At the age of eight  I joined the boys scouts team.
During High School i was interested in sports. At the age of fourteen I took up hog hunting and also began dating. After High School I want to attend 5 years of college.
After graduation from college I got married and worked as a life insurance sman.
Five years after graduating from college I land a security job as a land acquisition agency. The first month of my employment we had a baby girl , and boy. In 2028
We bought land and moved into a house. Most of my life had been devoted to having a job and raising a family. My daughter had graduated in honors . In 2027 . Both are enrolled in the leisure had been spent outside , hunting , fishing through the mountains.My daughter went to Oklahoma state college to be a nurse.

It's a fiction story about my life