The Angel Named Radiant | Teen Ink

The Angel Named Radiant

By twizzlerhero SILVER, Anchorage, Alaska
twizzlerhero SILVER, Anchorage, Alaska

"He gave her 12 roses 11 were real 1 was fake he told her he would love her till the last one dies" -?

He shushed me lightly with that melodically angelic voice of his. His pointer and middle finger hung lightly on my bottom lip. The wind sped up, nipping our cheeks and noses. Making the fall leaves swirl around us like a mini tornado, enveloping us in mother earth’s golden colored leaves. I trembled slightly from both the cold, and the way he made me feel so uncomfortable, yet entirely at ease. He looked down at me with his violet eyes. Those eyes at first glance would seem to have full malice, but a retake and you would see purity. Beyond his cold stone exterior lies a young man, no less a boy, no more a man, who had experienced centuries on pain, grief and loss. I tried to look further into his eyes, trying harder to crack the ice that encircled his heart. He had shut me out before, doing, but never wanting to be a loner, to him though it came naturally. His finger slipped down till he cupped my chin with his pointer and thumb. I felt the wind pick up again and felt the leaves swirl around us once more. He tilted my head up and leaned down. My heart leaped up and then dropped again and stopped when I felt his warm lips meet my cold ones. They were soft and luxurious. Fireworks went off in my head, I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks, and he warmed my body up. I could only stare into his violet eyes, but as we stayed lip locked I saw them changed from that cold, violet to an alluring cerulean. I saw white wings radiate out from behind him. He started to emit light and warmth from his being. He closed his eyes and when he opened them again they were a color of pure dazzling, sparkling ivory beyond belief. He fluttered his white, feathery wings and I could feel my feet leave the ground. The angel radiant, held me tightly so I wouldn’t fall. Out of every other girl in the world…he chose me. Girls who are prettier, smarter, more interesting, than me. I was the one he has been looking for all eternity. We were bound together from the very beginning, when dawn first broke upon the earth, when snow finally layered the earth in its snowy blanket. I was his, and nothing could change, that I hope. Fireworks went off in my head, my ears starting ringing. Just feeling his lips against my made my heart thump loudly. I could feel my heart beat rock my body just slightly. I thought of nothing else, I couldn’t see anything else, couldn’t hear anything else. All that mattered then was me and him, just us, in the world. My heart wrapped around him and never let go from the first sight. Everything I had dreamed about him was starting to come true. He held me tighter the higher we got. The moon shone in small rays in between our tight bodies. My head got light from not breathing and from the height we were at. I didn’t want to. I didn’t want him to pull away. I wanted to stay like this forever. Wrapped in his arms, our lips touching, moon shining on us. I wished that the world could freeze over again and turn us into ice so we could stay for all eternity in this position. I wish, I wish.

twizzlerhero SILVER, Anchorage, Alaska

omg thnx your the first person on here to comment on any of my stuff

KiraKira PLATINUM, Cardiff By The Sea, California

Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and above all, pity those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

This is beautiful. Try to break it up into paragraphs so that its not so hard on the eyes, but it is marvelous! Brilliant imagery!