In Your Arms | Teen Ink

In Your Arms

By Nicole Notsaying BRONZE, Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Nicole Notsaying BRONZE, Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

I gaze into your deep blue eyes, and warmth fills my entire body as you move closer to me. you wrap your arms around me, and i mimic your movements. A shiver thrives all throughout my body as your hands continue to move lower down my back. I look up to see you staring at me and catch my breath when you move a small strand of my hair out of my face. I look up once more, and you lean in, finally giving me what i have been longing for; a kiss. The time seizes and everything around me is invisible. Your lips move slowly along with mine, and your breath sits irrisistably upon them. My heart almost bursts when your tongue hits mine, and you trace my mouth with it, giving my upper lip a small bite before letting me go. you peck my lips and pull me back into a hug, and me smile because both of our breathing is uneasy. the feeling you give me is so incredible. The rush of my blood pumping through my veins, my heart rate increases, and i have to calm myself down.In my stomach sits a moment of sickness, but turns into a high. Being in your arms is where i wish to remain forever. Your hands move slowly up and down the middle of my back as we continue standing in the road, not wanting to say goodnight.The porchlight flicks on and i know i have to say goodbye. i roll up on my toes and kiss him one last time, and as you let me go, you move my hair again and kiss my forehead softly.Your hands run down my arms, and stop momentaruly at my hands, and give them a slight squeeze."Goodnight." he says in an irrisistable voice. "Sleep well." I let go and walk through the cold frosty grass up to my front door, and i feel your eyes on my back the entire way there. a strong urge to turn around and leave with him runs through me, but i know i have to go. I turn around a wave goodbye, and then open my door and walk inside. i wait there, back against the door, as i hear his chevy drive away, into the night. I let out a long sigh of happinesss and walk in to the middle of the living room, wondering i was goig to be yelled at for being late. All i heard was my parents tv down the long hallway, it seemed so distant. I remained standing there for a few minutes and plopped down onto the couch, where fifteen minutes ago, i was sitting happily in his arms. The scence played like a movie, and so far, its the best movie i have ever watched. All of asudden i jumped. My phone vibrated, and i pulled it out of my pocket, and smiled. it was you.

Things like this come so naturally to me, i love writing about these things. =)

on Apr. 27 2009 at 11:20 pm
theres a few grammar mistakes, but its really good.