Let go | Teen Ink

Let go

By itzana4 BRONZE, Long Branch, New Jersey
itzana4 BRONZE, Long Branch, New Jersey

I sawyed back and forth in the middle of the night to the music that seemed to come out of nowhere. I felt a hand on my waist and didn't seem to care as I kept swaying. Back and forth. A beautiful face, built by god himself. Those curly brown hairs of his, those emerald greeneyes and high cheeckbones. His pale skin seemed to be glowing in the light of the moon. He opened his mouthas if to say something but then his beautiful smile turned into a wretched scream of hatred. I looked down and saw that my own hands were holding knife that was wrteched into his ribs. Blood seemed to be flowing out faster and faster by the second. He screamed once more as I stood up on my bed crying.

I grabbed my face and forced myself to relax because it was all just a dream. Just a dream was all I could tell myself to be able to cope with the fact that I had killed my fiance.

It was self defence, I reminded myself. He had tried to rape me and hit me and I could't have let that happen.

I stood up and looked at the window, with the sun rising up in the morning sky. I seemed to feel a sharp pain in my chest, just where I had killed him.

I looked down just to see a knife being take out slowly. I dropped to the floor bleeding quickly and loosing consiousness. I looked up at my killer to see someone masked.

I was fading away when I heard his voice.

"That's what you get for killing me the first time. See you in the next life sweetie."

This is my first peice here on teenink and I hope you guys like it.