I Miss Him

I miss him. I miss the way his soft lips caressed mine when we kissed. I miss how we used to laugh continuously for stupid reasons and joke around with each other everyday. I miss the way he used to be there when I had nobody and going through the roughest times in my life. I miss having someone to talk to when I woke up in the middle of the night from a scary dream. The worst part of my life was losing him. Losing him killed me. When he broke up with me it sent my whole world crashing down, my heart shattered. I had to act like it didn’t hurt, people were calling me dramatic. I was in love. I loved this boy who broke up with me and I was devastated. I miss the way I had someone to cry on. I cried on my mom for weeks after the day, the day that ruined me. I picked myself back up, and started in a new direction, a new direction that was going to make me happy with myself. One that would show me who I am and not focus on boys. Not count on boys to make me happy whenever I was sad, a new positive me.I would not spend a night alone, knowing that if I did I would overthink things and cry. I listened to uplifting music and knew I was going to get through this. I was just a highschool girl going through a hard breakup and knew there were many more to come.