HALF WIFE | Teen Ink

HALF WIFE

Three years ago Saurabh declared happily his love for Astha and as expectedAstha even loved him. Hence, they were having their own true love story.

One day they told about each other's love to their parents for marriage and they were disregarded and insulted for the same. With sad mood Astha said, “Our family will never understand our love towards each other and I can't leave my parents for whole life!” Tears rolled down when Saurabh replied," Yes ,they follow their religion for finding life partners. I am very sorry Astha I cannot not complete my life with you."

And as the years passed, Saurabh unwillingly agreed for the arrange marriage with Anika for the happiness of his parents. The same situation was with Astha. Parents of Astha forced her for the arrange marriage with Abhishek.

Now the autumn flowers of love have fallen in the life of Saurabh and Anika. Anika started loving Saurabh infinitely and could do anything for Sourabh's happiness but Saurabh was not at all interested in Anika's love as he had an arrange marriage and he was able to feel the separation from his true love Astha deeply.
The other face of the coin which was Astha and Abhishek was going unfortunately the saddest. “Sorry you both cannot have babies for your whole life. Abhishek is ill eligible for the same." the doctor informed. They both hated each other and the tragedy of not having baby made them a stranger for each other.

But still the love of Sourabh towards Astha was alive and anyhow he took out the information about Astha and Abhishek's life. And as the years scrolled forward Saurabh and Anika had a baby girl and surprisingly Saurabh decided to escape his own baby girl from the hospital and deliver it to Astha and Abhishek.

One side Anika was depressed about stolen baby but on the other side Saurabh made fake adoption certificate for the baby in the name of Astha and Abhishek and took the girl baby in a basket, a letter and took his car to Astha's house. Reaching to the Astha's house he left the baby in the basket, fake adoption certificate and the letter in front of the door and pressed the bell, "DING DONG". Astha opened the door and as she seen the baby in basket she was raptured.

She opened the letter , it said – "This baby is for you both and please keep her forever under your heart. Wishing you a happy life. " Assuming the nature of the gift giver they both got delighted and finally accepted the baby.

As the time went Anika got comfortable in her life forgetting about her stolen baby. On the other side the parents of Anika, Astha and Sourabh died.

After 3 years all of them were quite comfortable in their life but the turning point arrived ! Anika got to know about Astha from Saurabh’s friend and about the escape of her baby from hospital. Reaching home she murmured, “I learnt how to practice the true love from my husband that is Saurabh. I know I love Sourabh and he is my love for whole life, but now I know the way he will get happy in his life. Because his happiness reflects my happiness.”

And then she made a boundless plan to make Saurabh infinetly happy. Her plan was to bring back Sourabh and Astha together. And for such a turn to happen Abhishek was to be detached from Astha and Saurabh's life.
For a week Abhishek went abroad for his promotion and within that week a mishap happened. For a night Astha made a plan to riverside with Saurabh leaving Abhishek's parents all alone in the house and that night there was a robbery at Abhishek's house and robbers killed Abhishek's parent.

Next morning before Astha, Abhishek arrived early at home, as his 2 day's meeting was cancelled. Seeing his parent's murdered body, his tanks of emotions and tears bursted and he fallen on knees.
Just after an hour of sadness, through windows, Abhishek seen Astha and Angel getting down from the car and giving hug-kisses to the man who was driving the car.

As Astha and Angel entered in house, Abhishek threw divorce papers on Astha's face and wrathfully said," Thanks for spending a short journey of your life with me. You are the reason my parents are lying down dead over here. You are free from me now ! Go join the man you came with. And from now onwards don't you dare to look back in my life, if you did so then I will stop your breath then and there."Now Angel was with Astha but Astha and Abhishek weren't together. After a week when Abhishek was sitting in garden thinking about when he would get his true love, a girl in pink dress, holding a bag of fruits, hairs swirling over face and wearing black heel sandals entered from the left side. And luckily he found his true love in her.

After a month of being behind her everytime, he proposed her and she easily accepted, which wasn't expected by Abhishek.

Life of Anika and Saurabh was taking Complex full turns.

One night at 12:30 A.M Saurabh seen 7 missed calls and 13 messages in Anika's phone. Saurabh looked into her phone, 7 missed calls was from a number saved as "sweetheart" and 10 messages about plans for the next day and 3 messages saying "I love you and will love you forever, my darling." Seeing that he cried whole night thinking about what life is going to give him, as he was unable to live his life with his true love Astha and disloyalty of Anika, the arranged married wife.

Next morning Anika didn't find Saurabh at home. But at afternoon she seen Saurabh entering house with some papers. Saurabh angrily ordered, "Anika, I see you have found your true love. I seen messages from your boyfriend. These are divorce papers. I can no longer spend my life with you ! The taxi cab is waiting outside, pack your belongings and memories and get lost forever!" And Anika left the house.

On the same day Saurabh informed to Astha about his divorce with Anika and Astha even shared the situation which led to her divorce with Abhishek. After that they both started living together.Now life of Astha and Saurabh was going the blissfully. Two lovers living together jolly.

On the flip side, Abhishek married with his true love, the girl whom he met in garden. "Come this way ! This is our lovely home. And please forget your past, I know that I don't know anything about your past and I even don't want to know it. But my honourable love, you please be happy. We lovers are together and let's make our love story the best. Let's live our life at an extreme level of happiness." Abhishek joyfully shouted.
One day Anika was sitting in garden.

Her face was depressed, the rain of tears was on, the universe of pain in heart, shivering hands, inaudible cries and nugatory emotions. These all are the words to describe her. And she started speaking to herself," What life wants from me ? I did everything I could do. I made all the lovers together and my love story has not yet started ? It's not like I am not happy in my life now, but yet the nasty part is that I won't be able to see my love forever. Catching his every smile, his every emotions and his every moment, is not in my hand now!" And she cried for next two hours in rememberance of her love and then building strength she went back to the most silent and nastiest world.

These all were the plans of Anika only. For the happiness of her love Saurabh, she detached Abhishek from Astha's life. Abhishek was attracted by her lover and to build a true love they practised the relationship.

And then Abhishek was told to message at 12:30 am and knowingly Saurabh was made to see messages and missed calls.And by this plan Astha and Saurabh, the lovers were living together and on the other side Abhishek was also happy as he was also living with his lover.But a point where shower of happiness stops was Anika, she did everything for everyone but in return she just got the sadness of separation from her true love Saurabh.

After a month Astha and Saurabh disclosed everything to each other about the situations which led to divorce, and they discovered Anika's salutary contribution in their happiness. And after knowing they regretted of misunderstanding Anika.

Then Astha said to Saurabh, “Anika has done a great job for our happiness. You know she is the only reason we are standing here all together. Saurabh I have a great idea, let us give your baby girl Angel to Anika that would be the token in remembrance of us.” Saurabh replied,” Yes that's a great idea. let's call her at old closed cafe near autumn park."

They called Anika at old closed cafe. She agreed to come. And that day Anika decided to share the biggest secret of her life to Saurabh as she wasn't confirm that she would ever get the chance to share it to him later.Astha and Saurabh with Angel was waiting infront of the old cafe and Anika arrived by her car on the other side of the road.

As she got down from the car and seen Saurabh, she was filled with emotions and the tears of happiness rolled down her cheeks. To share the biggest secret and by seeing her love Saurabh, she ran happily towards Saurabh ignoring the road and it's traffic. And the greatest adversity landed.

As Anika ran, a truck came and she met with colossal accident. Saurabh being agonized ran towards Anika and holded her half body on his lap. The situation was just next to two lovers having their last, lovely and best conversation.

Anika said," I just want to tell you someting very precious." " Say my dear, you are free for it now." Saurabh replied cryingly." I love you a lot Saurabh and if I die now, then I request you....__." She heartedly replied but Saurabh stopped her at middle and tenderly replied.

" Ohhhh, thanks a lot for it, but I have already found my true love ! I can do nothing except saying you something very special." " Say my love, Your every word is a blessing for me ! But listen me first, it's important ! " Anika said. "No dear let me do my small part first to make you happy ! " He stopped her. And
By being very fervent Saurabh manifested,
" There are no words to illustrate your blissful work, But you know what the most special thing right now is. For the last 3 years you were my wife, and even if you did now ! You are and you will be my MOST LOVELIEST HALF WIFE ! "

And by listening this, that moment became the most important and valueble moment for Anika. After a small jiffy, Anika's heartbeat grew worse and high and she assumed that she would die Anika shared the most valuable secret to Saurabh," Flat number 0713, Blossoming Planet colony and please enter *

0713Anika_Khushi * as password ." And she said goodbye to the world on Saurabh's lap after saying these words. Just after a moment Astha and Saurabh took her body to their home followed by the funeral processes.
The next day's newspapers said, " A girl died in a truck accident in front of old closed cafe. No one knows the purpose of her visit to closed cafe ! "

And from that day, after the death of Anika, Abhishek was not able to find his lover. He published her photos in news papers and circulated in media's but he was unsuccessful to find her. And the life of Abhishek again was hellish. He was spending his life lonely and pathetically.After a week Astha murmers, " I don't know what has happened to Saurabh ? He is always behind the flat in which Anika lived. He daily goes to the flat and searches for what Anika given him the password ? "

Now at last the main questions which arises are- Who was the lover of Abhishek ? , Why did Anika gave Saurabh such password ? and What was the password for ? These will be answered in 2nd part of the story !

This story is written by me and the story has protagonist Anika. She is termed half wife in story and her great deeds are being reflected !

ishita said...
on Sep. 17 2017 at 8:46 am
U have a great talent....