Death wish | Teen Ink

Death wish

By michaeljacksonlover SILVER, St.Louis, Missouri
michaeljacksonlover SILVER, St.Louis, Missouri

I buried my hand in the silk as I prepared for another toss. Pulling the end of the pole down I released it, arm extended above my head. 'Perfect' I thought as I quickly caught it, sitting down for a break. 'Giving up already?' a familiar voice called from the door. 'It's only been 3 hours' she said giggling and running over to hug me. 'Easy for you to say'.Hey Natalie you got anything going on this weekend?' I called as I gathered up my stuff; 'Do I ever have anything going on?'She said sarcastically, hands on her hips. I laughed, walking back over to the flag lying in the middle of the floor. 'You want to go to the movies or something this weekend?' I called over my shoulder as I began running the show again. 'Sure but I'.' 'Natalie come on, we need to go' her brother called. I have always has a crush on him, with dark hair, smoldering eyes and a lean, panther like body, he was the picture of perfection. 'Hey I gotta'Jackie?' I turned around and in an effort to impress Espen I put my hand in the silk and ripped the flag around, it lunched itself into the air but it went too high and as it came back it hit me hard in the neck, sending my to the ground. Then'.black. I woke up in a hospital bed, opening my eyes to see the warm glow of the late afternoon sun. I saw someone sitting in the corner of the room, it was Espen!...he was just sitting there staring at me, but when I stirred he was over next to the bed, his dark eyes Met mine as I tried to think of something to say. He layed a hand on my cheek gentally stroked it. his skin was pale and yet, it was beautifully warm. This had been the first time I had seen him up close, his hair was jet black, and his eyes were crimson ,but were so alluring that they were almost molten. 'Jackie can I tell you something?' he asked, his eyes never leaving mine, 'anything' I whispered just loud enough for him to hear. 'I'll meet you tonight,

Wickedgirl95 SILVER, St. Louis, Missouri

We may not talk everyday, we may not live next door, but true friends are there they are the ones that think of you and care how you are doing.

dude! i love it :D i dont know why you dont agree :P wierd-o addin more???

again as i said in my last one ive submitted parts 2 and 3 so those should clear up some of the details once they are approved

-Kal- GOLD said...
-Kal- GOLD, Carthage, North Carolina

"Faith sees the invisible, believes the incredible, and recieves the impossible"
-Anonymous

I noticed a lot more gramtical errors in this one than I did in the las one I read. Normally, I would agree with Matt about the detail thing, but you didn't really give us enough detail for us to form our own opinions about what happened. Maybe try adding a little more detail so that we have a better idea of what's going on, but don't spoonfeed us all the details. Just a suggestion.

Matt-JT said...
on Jan. 10 2010 at 6:40 am
Wow, this was a very moving story. I like the fact that you didn't give us every little detail, like you left some to our imagination. Good Job!

Kaitbryn PLATINUM, Cushing, Oklahoma

In economics, hope and faith coexist with great scientific pretension and also a deep desire for respectability. -- John Kenneth Galbraith

Very soon we must all face the decision between what is easy and what is right. -- Albus Dumbledore

WOW, very powerful! You could do anything with that. THis gave me lost of inspiration on my next starter!!

if u have questions or comments email me at cheetahgrlhek@gmail.com