LOVE AT FIRST SITE | Teen Ink

LOVE AT FIRST SITE

May 8, 2016
By thespecialone.......... BRONZE, Los Angeles, California
thespecialone.......... BRONZE, Los Angeles, California
2 articles 0 photos 5 comments

My life like other teens life is a wartime in school,struggling hard to study ,busy in outwitting the teachers,bunking the class and with the gang sitting in the canteen ,commenting others...teasing the bookworms.And during the examtime going to that stupid bookworms and asking actually not asking begging before them .And by god's mercy just get passed.This is my life.This year I am going to 11 grade.And waiting for my school to reopen with lots of promises and pledges.Afterall this promises are meant to be broken.

               Hurrah!The day came school reopening.Got ready and the school bus came.By giving a hug to my Pops.I rushed towards the school bus.Yo!reached the school ,met my dudez.My best friend said to me'Hey!Pinky I heard many new admissions are there.Actually my original name is Rose everyone call me Pinky because I hate that colour.My seat was on the thrid row last one.The class was filled new admissions and the old buddies.

    The teacher came and after a minute a boy wearing black spectales ,decent haircut no low waist, well dressed, a typical decent student.Seeing him I had an adreanalin rush,full of confusion,what to do no idea.I felt like I knew him ,He seemed different I just got afeeling about him.Songs were playing in my mind wanted to dance with him.A connection so strong that I was drawn near to him in a way I had never experienced before.

          Since the benches were filled he had no other place thn to sit near me.It is something called miracle.As he came closer to me I got nervous.How to talk to him donot know.Finally he decided to start the conversation and said" I am Joe. What about you?" I didnot hear what he was saying just looking into his eye.Finally when I came out of my dream and saw he was sitting near Teena the bookworm and John was sitting near me.OMG!WHAT IS IT.Not expected this terrible  stragedy .You guys know I didnot know what was running inside my mind,Iwas just getting attracted towards him from day one.A  week after the school reopened he had just  become the star of the school.He was good at football and I was a good basketball player.

    And the basketball match arrived !Inorder to impress him I decided to give my best.That day the match started I had shooted one and my team was leading.He was there as a viewer.But you guys know that day was a terrible day in the history.The terrorist attacked our school.Everyone was running I didnot know what to do .Then suddenly Joe came near to me and holded my hand and said"From the day I met you I was in love with you.I know you could be thinking how is it possible.But what to do I fell in love with you ,The first time I saw you my heart whispered"That this the one "I am loving every moment with you.I am living in dream thats coming true.I am lost in everything you do I love you.I know we both wont get out here alive.So for this last moments of my life will you come into my life and be my dream girl?And I hugged him and said "When I am with you ,I wish I could stop time so that I could spend forever with you and never be apart from your company.I would like to take this last breathes of my life to be yours.And I kissed him .I just closed my eyes and saw a place which was even more beautiful than heaven holding his hand.

   After one second the bomb exploded.Next day in the newspaper" 100 students killed and 80 injured in a terrorist attack."In that 100 there were two people you guys knew Joe and Rose.

   True love never dies it only gets stronger.It is not easy to get but one we are in true love even the death can't seperate them.It it must is not easy but to be fought for.Because one you find it ,it can never replaced.