When I met him | Teen Ink

When I met him

April 26, 2016
By thespecialone.......... BRONZE, Los Angeles, California
thespecialone.......... BRONZE, Los Angeles, California
2 articles 0 photos 5 comments

'My love as deep the more I give to thee,the more I have for both are infinite' says the great poet William Shakespeare in his book romeo and juliet.Guys this teenage is an unusual stage in our life.We make many important decision in our life during this stage.That why teenage love is sooo special.Many lovestories have a sad ending many have a happy ones...Now I would like to share a beautiful love story of a girl named Ann.

 

         Ann like any other teen was acheerful pretty smart girl but with lot of stupidity.Naturally she fell in love with the super cool guy of that school Roman.He was a perfect example of a all rounder.She loved him soo much that everyday she would wake up early and pray to God to give her a chance to talk to him.Secrety looking during class hours,completing his workand saving him from scolding turned into her hobby.So they became good frnds.Everytime she decides to say to him she gets scared.Because she feared of rejection and afraid of losing his friendship.

  The day of love the Valentie day arrived and she decided to say it to Roman.,she even rehearsed the lines.'Roman I wanna say something .You have taught me the meaning of  life love.You are the only thing that exist in my world.Everything I do just to see a smile on your face.You are the one i wanted to find to tell that I need you all my life.

But that day he didnot come next day also he didnot .Finally she decides to go to home .There she got the news that he has been hospitalized.And she immediately went to the hospital and came to know that he had met with a car accident and he is going through his last few breathes..She was just broke down like a shattered card castle.The next day she went to attend his funeral with all the strength she had..

Years passed everything changed but her love for him has not changed yet.Now she is a Doctor and had has started a orphange in his nameand with her parents she take care of Roman parents also..

This is something called true love ..everlasting ...without any expectations..............