Teen in Love | Teen Ink

Teen in Love

February 29, 2016
By hidydhiya SILVER, Kuala Rompin, Pahang, Other
hidydhiya SILVER, Kuala Rompin, Pahang, Other
5 articles 5 photos 0 comments

Kiera the school's queen bee was obsessed with the hottest guy in the school. So obsessed, she would do anything to win his heart, also known as Tyler. The story how Kiera's stalker-like behaviour ended with a romantic love begins here.

Last summer, a new boy came to Prescott Private Academy. Muscular body,piercing blue eyes and messy hair. Every girl in the hallway gaped when they laid eyes on the boy. Every girl including Kiera went weak on their knees. News travel fast among the students of Prescott Private Academy.

Kiera was on the way to her biology class. On her way there, she bumped into a wall like chest belonging to the new boy, Tyler. “Sorry, I didn't se there! I'm so sorry!". A deep chuckle echoed through her ears. She looked up and saw the boy which everybody was talking about. Now she knew why everybody was fussing about him. He was practically a Greek god. “No worries hun,". Words rolled off his tongue as if he had been practicing all day long. His British accent would make any girl weak in the knees.

During lunchtime, Kiera saw Tyler with another girl and felt a strange feeling, jealousy. A pang jealousy hit her heart, hard. From that day on Kiera swore to kill every girl who laid an eye on Tyler and stood on her quest to win Tyler's heart.

One day, she went over the top. She broke into Tyler's house and begin searching for things that she can made it as gift for him. She saw a box full of cupcakes. She went back home and baked a box of chocolate chip cupcakes.

A day after that, she snucked into Tyler's house and put the cupcakes in front of the door. She also wrote a note and  put it under the box. She really hoped that Tyler will read the note. She heard someone unlocked the door. She quickly ran into the closet.

In one minute time, she saw Tyler came into the house and almost stepped on the cupcakes. Then she saw Tyler was reading the notes and then opened the box. He was excited about the cupcakes and immediately ate it. In Tyler's heart, he had the feelings that Kiera whose doing it. Actually his heart already gave away to her start from the beginning.

When Kiera came to the school, she saw a bouquet of flowers on her respective table and also a note of   ' I knew what are you doing from the beginning. Actually I am in love with you.' Kiera was shocked about the note. Then she heard someone sang a song. She turned around and looked for it. Then she saw Tyler was singing the song. A while after it, Tyler  kneeled and said “Kiera, will you marry me?" Kiera felt very well and full of calmness said, “ Yes!" All the classmates clapped and cheered very loud.

Lastly, Kiera and Tyler married after he finished the school. They were very happy together.