What Have You Done? | Teen Ink

What Have You Done?

I first met you through a friend of mine. You were tall, dorky, and yet was able to make me laugh. I first talked to you on facebook, that didn't go out so well. Our next conversation got us close and I guess that you were comfortable with me by now. I then realized that you were in one of my class. I didn't like you then... 

I started to see you everywhere. When I look out the school window when school was over, You were the first person I saw. When I scrolled down my messages, I would pause when i saw your name. I don't know what is wrong with me...

You didn't come to school today. I was really curious so I risked it by asking you why. I was smart though, I started by saying how you had missed a quiz and asked you why you weren't there in class. He was sick. His girlfriend had cut class to take care of him. I started feeling awkward. Guess it can get confusing.

I got a facebook notification the other day. I saw that you got a new girlfriend. That is like.. the 3rd one you had for this school year so far. You move on so fast. I started to feel scared about myself. I was starting to get worried about myself and what pain I would go through if I ever did confess.

I hope you don't read this. Please.... tell me what is wrong with me. What have you done to this suffering heart of mine?

You started to fade away from me. I try my best to keep talking to you but you won't reply. Please don't make me cry over something we both know is useless. 

I'm crying. You come out in my dreams and it scares me. How much do I love you? What have you done to make me into this state of mind? Oh. But you don't know how I feel right? 

....

What Have You Done.