The love you gave me | Teen Ink

The love you gave me

By Shorty18 SILVER, Charleston, Ohio
Shorty18 SILVER, Charleston, Ohio

Don't give up, life is hard but you only live once take it, because I love you

When you told me you liked me I was what no you can't until that night when you got on your knees and look at me and said marry me.. I started to cry because I couldn't, I looked at you and said no, you looked at me and told me to just say yes.. I said I can't you started to cry and asked me why.. I'm not real you looked at me like I was crazy, The news came on and show him the love of his life was killed. He looked at her, she smiled and said I love you.. He started to cry to see the angle wings on her. She's smile I'll see you soon my love... The days went by he was feeling pain.. He wanted his love back so he went to the store. As he came home he seen her. She looked at him and said "Please don't my love" he cried "I miss you" she cried and looked at him "Please marry someone else" he looked at her "No I can't, I love you only you" she loved at the picture he had... The looked at the picture of him and his ex.. She says "her" he looked at his love and said "what about her" she looks at him "marry her, be happy" he scream "NO, I'm taking my life for you". After he said that he opening his eyes to find his love sleeping right next to him. He woke her up.. she looked at him "what" he smiled "I love you" she smile and said "I love you too" he told her to sit up she asked why he said just do it.. "okay" she says... He runs into the next room, to come out with a little box.. She sit's up and looks at it.. He started to cry and says "My love, I want you to with me forever, so marry me" she smiled and started to cry "YES" she cried.. Two months went by and they had a baby girl.. They lived happy ever after....

When I think about this it makes me cry because the things I see its so beautiful