Hers. | Teen Ink

Hers.

July 15, 2015
By AlexQ SILVER, Aguada, Other
AlexQ SILVER, Aguada, Other
7 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
“I write to give myself strength. I write to be the characters that I am not. I write to explore all the things I'm afraid of. ”
― Joss Whedon


There are two very different sides to Lexie. There's her intense side; the one that isn't afraid of pinning me against a wall and kissing me hard enough to make me forget my name and make me whimper hers as if it were a prayer that would take away all my ailments.
Then there's the side I have now lying next to me. We're facing each other, her fingers running delicately through my hair, brushing it away from my face. The way she's looking at me makes me believe every time she whispered how I'm the most beautiful thing she's seen, and I can probably say the same about her. I could look at her a million times, and see a million new things to love about her, whether it be a speck of yellow or brown in her eyes, or something corky about her smile. She's perfect in an imperfect kind of way.
If I could have this forever, I wouldn't think twice about it. A life full of soft kisses on the shoulder, of swollen lips and sweet knowing looks, hands held tightly, hugs that can take away pain, & laughs that will be the remedy to any problem.