The Full Moon Prince | Teen Ink

The Full Moon Prince

By Rea-chan PLATINUM, Dallas, Texas
Rea-chan PLATINUM, Dallas, Texas

"I'm going to be my own kind of princess."
-Usagi Tsukino

The red rose petels rained on me. They say that the last princess who came to this balocony on a full moon on Halloween died. Still, I wasnt a real princess. I was only dressed as one. It was a large place the school rente dout for us to stay at Thurday till Monday for our trip. A boy said I didn't have the guts to come up here, take that Mark.

Still, the wind was chilly and picking up. I griped at the soft, blood red fabric of the skirt. My friend has made our costumes since 5th grade, and she outdid herself this year. Even the dress's many layers and thick fabric didn't stop a chill from coming down my spine.

"I see the ghost story lives on..." A boy appaered behind me. "I've never seen you before." I replied, as calmly as I could. "I'm in the grade above you.." The older boy was dressed as a handsome prince, and got down on one knee and kissed my hand, "May I have this dance, princess?" I nodded.

We needed no light, as the full moon shown upon us. Suddenly he pulled me into a sercet passage. "That teacher might have seen me.." I just said, "Why-" "Because she was anthoer person I thought about being my bride.."

"You're the ghost!" I scaremed. "Yes," he said picking me up bridial style, "and you are my enteral bride."

Inspiration from Sailor Moon manga, a quotev Yu-Gi-Oh fanfiction, and much thanks to anyone who reads this. ^-^

Artlove191 said...
please, more?

Artlove191 said...
on Jun. 17 2015 at 11:28 am
Although, I need to know what happens!! please?

Artlove191 said...
on Jun. 17 2015 at 11:27 am
Your book is completely awesome!

Artlove191 said...
on Jun. 17 2015 at 11:26 am
please write more!!!