The True Ending of Romeo and Juliet | Teen Ink

The True Ending of Romeo and Juliet

April 9, 2015
By Xyon Satcher BRONZE, Oxford, Alabama
Xyon Satcher BRONZE, Oxford, Alabama
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

In the ending Romeo and Juliet get married and start a family but they end up noticing that life isn’t what it has crack up to be. Romeo has started a job and he works for over half of the day and by the time he gets home everyone is asleep but his dinner is left on the kitchen table as he eats alone. Juliet stays at home with the kids when her and the kids finally finish all of their activities they make dinner and go to bed. One day Romeo tries to surprise Juliet by coming home early from work. But what Romeo doesn’t know is that Juliet was losing his feelings for him and she had been going out with another dude for a while now. Romeo shift is over and he rushes home to the love of his life and catches Juliet and her boyfriend dancing together in the living room. Juliet is doing a spin when she sees Romeo standing at the door with a box of chocolates, a gold necklace, and a huge bouquet of flowers. Romeo drops the gifts and storms back to work because it was the only place he knew he was welcome because he made the money for the family. As he walked back into the building he notices there is a women eyeing him. Romeo knew she liked him but he was taught to always be faithful in your relationships. Romeo stormed into his office and sat in his chair with a thud. The women’s name was Carly and she asked, “ What is wrong Romeo” Romeo just sat there and didn’t say a word “ was it Juliet” asked Carly. Romeo jumped up and punches a whole straight through the wall. “ What did she do to you” Carly asked Romeo finally spoke and told Carly the whole story of how he was going to surprise her and stuff. Now Romeo was calm both Him and Carly were standing eye to eye and she said “I would never do that to you as Romeo went in for a kiss. When they stopped Romeo said “ I am so sorry I just…” Carly stopped him interrupted him with a kiss of he own. But when they stopped their sat Juliet, Romeo looked at her and gave Carly another kiss full of passion as Juliet left in a storm. Carly said “ umm you didn’t want to talk to her “ but all Romeo said was “ I don’t need her anymore.”


The author's comments:

I was just thinking and this came to me.