The Girl who stole the sky and the Boy who gave her the stars | Teen Ink

The Girl who stole the sky and the Boy who gave her the stars

March 25, 2015
By Jenna4251 SILVER, Palm Desert, California
Jenna4251 SILVER, Palm Desert, California
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
'if you don't swim you'll drown'


She was the girl who stole the sky and he was the boy who gave her the stars. She stood at the edge ready to fly to the second star to the right, and every night he would put her feet back on the ground. He looked into her eyes and saw the sky and fell in love with the universes she would hide. He gave her the world but she wanted the stars. She loved him but always felt like there was something more.

 

His heart would beat out of his chest and he could hardly catch his breath when she was near. When she was gone his hearbeat silenced and he gasped for air. He was left without her once again. He didn't want to hurt her, he just wanted to show his love, he already gave her the World, what else could he give her? He would give her the stars.

He covered her eyes and walked her to the mirror, he said "when I met you, you said you were the girl who stole the sky". She nodded. He uncovererd her eyes, " so, when you look in the mirror, who do you see?" he asked her while looking at her reflection. " I 'm still the same girl I was when we met!" she replied. "Then you are a liar!" he said. "You are not who you claim to be, you are not the girl who stole the sky, because you are the sky, you are the brightest star in my world, you are the light that always shines in the darkness. You don't need to chase the satrs, because you are one!"